Short Story Competition - "Seasons"

Started by AllMYBudgies, October 09, 2015, 01:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllMYBudgies

Hello everyone,

I'd like to run a short story competition that will focus on the theme of seasons: you can interpret the theme however you choose, perhaps a story that focuses on the lack of seasons now in the setting, or perhaps a more metaphoric idea of what a season means. All I'm looking for is that you be creative in your story and include an image (either a found imagine, one of your own making.. whatever you choose!)

Please post the story in your PCN and message me with a link.

I'll be picking one winner, and two runners up but it is likely that everyone submitting an entry will get something for participating.

I'll be picking the winners on November the 10th, so around a month from this post.

Good luck, and have fun!

AllMYBudgies

Thanks everyone for their submissions so far, another 7 days left until the end of the competition!

AllMYBudgies

The last day for submissions today, remember to send me a forum pm with a link to your entry otherwise it's likely I'll miss it. Best of luck everyone, some amazing entries this time around!

AllMYBudgies

Thanks so much for all the submissions everyone. The contest is now closed.

AllMYBudgies

Thanks everyone for giving me such a tough time in picking the winners of the contest, it has taken me ages to reread and try to decide who could possibly win with such great entries.

But, I've came to a decision and am happy to announce that KnifeInTheDark is the winner of the contest.

Enkh and Cruath Quasith coming in as very close runners up.

Thanks once again for all of the submissions, everyone that enters will be getting exp (should their characters still be around) and a few bits of loot of those that were very close on winning/running up this time around.

All rewards will be given out in the coming seven days. Thanks again for proving what a creative and exciting creative writing community we are all a part of, EFU.