In the 'Dark - Total NWN Reskin

Started by Arc, April 10, 2014, 08:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arc

Well, Damage indicator is fnt_floaty_smal.tga as mentioned above, and the toolbar is qb_but.tga

Just replace those with the ones from the packs you like. If you upload the transparent qb_but.tga file, I'd be more than happy to try to theme it stone so you can have a transparent stone themed QB. I'm not sure how the alpha channels on the transparent pack are arranged, but I'm using it wouldn't be too hard to pick apart.

As for the Icons without black squares, that'd be at least 400-500 different files- and no I'm not exaggerating. I'm strongly suspecting Diz-E used the icons from:

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Other.Detail&id=1433

But I'm not sure, as I haven't actually used Dis-E's skin. Try that one and tell me if its the one you like!

player1

Alright, found them, attached them here if anyone doesn't wanna go through the trouble.

Arc

Minor Update, this one fixes the server screen.

Install by unzipping and  dropping it into your override folder, as always.

Arc

Major update, over 200 fixes and new bits. It also includes every previous update, so no need to go through and download one by one. The main link in the first post now includes all the updates, too, so no more updating is needed for new users.

Highly recommended you grab this one!

--Download--

Witchcraft

Just curious. I have not yet tried to uninstall this, and I was concerned that it might have overwritten NWN game assets when I first installed it. Is that the case, or is this just an override?

Arc

Just an override, doesn't over write anything at all!

Pallixas

I put the folder in override and its still not working, is it broken?

Pallixas

Also! Can you upload it to the NWVault for people who dont play Escape from Uncertainty Revilations?

Arc

Quote from: Pallixas;383560I put the folder in override and its still not working, is it broken?

You put the files inside the folder in override, not the folder itself!

As for NWVault- the file's too big to upload, and its mostly intended for use on efu, sorry.

SN

Nicely done, I've been using the Ravenloft skin for ages for a 'darker feel'!

Arc

Updated, fixing all of the glitches that were going on with players on very, very old computers.

People with computers running XP or above should not need to download the update, unless you are getting glitches. It seems to have something to do with the more modern TGA my photoshop used, and the older version it appears NWN uses on pre-XP computers. Fixed it simply by using NWN's own TGA converter.

Arc