[A letter sent to the Barracks of the 4th Legion, Regarding Sathuul] //PC or DM

Started by AsheandCinders, September 06, 2023, 03:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AsheandCinders

Soldiers of our most Holy and High Sultan

I write to you saddened deeply by the passing of Sergeant Joachim Sathuul, he was a good man and a credit to your Legion and our Sultan.

It is my hope to see his affairs settled, that nothing may besmirch his reputation after his passing.

Sergeant Sathuul died in debt. Per Section 2, Subsection 5 of the contract he signed, his goods, possessions, properties, or other assets are mine to claim up to the value still owed.
As his loyal brothers in arms, I expect you to honour this on his behalf and make them available.

Should the Assets provided meet the value he still owed I shall happily turn over to you Sergeant Sathuul's Royal Band of Commendation, which he put as as collateral on his debt. This symbol of his bravery and duty may then return to him in death.

Fail to do so and the Ring shall be placed up for sale to cover his debts, and as it was engraved with his name all who see it shall know he died a debtor who pawned the honour he was granted. I don't want this, and I am sure you do not either.

If it is your wish, I am willing to accept payment from another on his behalf to see this debt sebtled.

You have until the 12th of Tesrin Hray.

Live and Drink

Deputy Chief Scribe al-Samar
Head Clerk of the Office of the Sublime Bank
Scribes of the Sublime Garden

CoffeeBean

Deputy Chief Scribe Al-Samar,

Before any transaction is to be placed to settle debts, I request that a copy of the contracts terms be sent to the Garrison to be read over. Additionally, information regarding what he is in debt for and in how much should be sent as well.

Live and drink,
Soldier Aseph.