[A Parchment to Captain Naelin and Lieutenant Sephidra]

Started by granny, November 07, 2023, 10:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

granny

Honourable Captain Naelin and Lieutenant Sephidra,

I hope this message finds you well and full of determination as you continue your noble endeavours in overseeing the expeditions and archaeological research within our beloved Ephia's Well. I write to you today with a proposal that I believe would not only further the knowledge of our history and faith but also contribute significantly to the upcoming Feast of B'aara.

Our faith in B'aara is deeply rooted in the sacred places and lore passed down through the generations. These sites, imbued with the presence of The Mother, contain secrets and treasures of immense importance. It is my fervent wish that we organize an expedition to these hallowed grounds, to explore, discover, and unearth that which has long been concealed.

Unveiling the hidden history of our faith would be a priceless contribution to the upcoming Feast of B'aara. The sacred sites hold mysteries and knowledge that could enrich our celebrations, deepen our connection to The Mother, and strengthen our faith even further. I believe that our fellow devotees would be inspired and enlightened by the treasures brought to light, and it would make the feast a truly memorable event.

This endeavour could encompass various sacred sites, from the very heart of Ephia's Well to the farthest reaches of the desert. I trust in your leadership, as the dedicated guardians of our heritage, to organize and oversee this crucial expedition with your well-trained teams.

The potential of this exploration excites me greatly, and I believe it is a testament to our devotion to B'aara. With your skills and dedication, we may unlock the ancient wisdom and blessings hidden within the sands.

Please consider this proposal and its significance to our faith. I eagerly await your response, and I have faith that your wisdom will guide this endeavour.

In devotion to The Mother and anticipation of your collaboration,
Farideh Goldbarg, Waterbearer of the Weeping Mother

[With haste, an ashfolk in crisp white attire bursts into the Torchbearer Hall, nearly stumbling over their own robes, and in a humorous fluster, presents a letter addressed to Captain Naelin and Lieutenant Sephidra.]