Watchdwarf Sten Gets His Just Desserts

Started by Winston Martin, April 29, 2009, 10:22:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winston Martin

AKMatt

lol, I remember that.  This wasn't the only time this happened either, about an hour afterwards I logged back in to the Fugue and a different group of characters was doing the same thing.

Scalebane7676

Who is Watchdwarf Sten?

Luke Danger

YES! Payback!

Nice one Winston, I owe you for that laugh!

Skrillix

petey512

Quote from: Scalebane7676;122776Who is Watchdwarf Sten?

Back in the days of EfU, not EfU:A, everyone lived in Sanctuary, in the underdark. Sanctuary was guarded by a group called the Watch, which is your standard town guard. Every town guard has an especially mean and corrupt man in it's ranks. The Watch's man was Koinious Sten, or Private Sten, played by the Great Dr. Dragon, and he was a real bastard. Real notorious too.
"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

Scalebane7676

Just kidding!  Watchdwarf Koinus Sten was murdered by one of my PCs

Egon the Monkey

Hmm. PVP in the Fugue. Even for me, that's new and I've had PCs both remain Combusted in the Fugue, and be followed in by a hostile NPC who started chasing us XD.

petey512

Quote from: Scalebane7676;123147Just kidding!  Watchdwarf Koinus Sten was murdered by one of my PCs

Doh!

I knew your account name was familiar.
"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

Listen in Silence

You should've advertised this beforehand.

Gippy

Quote from: Scalebane7676;123147Just kidding!  Watchdwarf Koinus Sten was murdered by one of my PCs

lol?

Caddies

Gippy

The real end to Watch Dwarf Sten was him accepting a deal to be hunted in the sewers by Scalebane's fully equipped PC in exchange for a pardon of his crimes in Lower Sanctuary. If Sten lived for ten minutes he'd be fully pardoned. At about the seven minute mark, Sten, who had no loot or supplies,  turned around on his pursuer, and nearly killed Scalebane while naked and being chased by tons and tons of rats. It was one of the best deaths I've seen on EFU. He would've killed Scalebane, IIRC, if not for some timely healing by the onlookers. So I guess technically Scalebane did kill Sten -- but only as he was naked, without supplies, and confined to running around one zone in the sewers. This is a cautionary tale of IRC, or Forum Bravado!

derfo

i was always sad you guys killed him

petey512

Yeah he was a cool bad guy.