Bartholomew Shaw, Agent of the Reformed Order of the Spellguard

Started by NothingGoldCanStay, January 18, 2016, 08:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NothingGoldCanStay

I enjoyed every minute of Shaw, from Aspirant to Agent. (Though at times it was trying being an Aspirant.) This is how he worked.

Shaw himself was very mechanical in nature. He needed things to be ordered to operate properly. This is why he tried to control everything he could. At the start, Shaw had to be soft-spoken, gaining the favor of Sanctuary as he pushed toward his grand divination of Final Sanctuary. He wouldn’t even allow himself to hold onto a  scroll of Animate Dead, until such a time that it was legal for him to have it. After all the trials of the War (An incredible, incredible series of events by ShadowCharlatan), and the war was won with him surviving… He didn’t so much need peoples approval anymore, and let that meticulous need to control things take over.

Along the way he met some really interesting folks, and some friends that would transcend their own time in his mind… A fatal mistake in the end. He met some incredible NPCs, and learned some really interesting plot points.. And I even got to use Timestop to absolutely no effect…  (Remember to bring coins with you to trams)

I can not express to you how bummed out I am to lose him before the conclusion of Final Sanctuary. I could have just sat in the shield and raked in major Agent bank, but I’ve never been that kind of player. I just hope you all enjoyed him as much as I did.

LOOT:

EventHorizon

>I just hope you all enjoyed him as much as I did.

As a player and enjoyer of the cooperative writing that is NWN RP, I can say, totally, totally yes.

The Old Hack

Shaw was a very convincing Agent. Amber doubted him at first but he won her over bit by bit. I enjoyed him a lot and am glad to hear you had such a good time with him :)

Zango_Unchained

Hated him, but worked for him till the end.

domare

Truly a fantastic character.  I enjoyed seeing him come out of his goodly shell and become more powerful and commanding on the server.  Well done!

morva

Vaku

What an intimidating boss man! The bridges he burned when he pardoned Isar D'Qur!

Ironside

Still no Harlan Simons (Good job man, kudos)

Knight Of Pentacles

cool dude who did some cool things

Pigadig

RIP ballsy agent dude. I too am sad that he did not live to see the final product of all his dealings during the war. =(

SkagHunter

Great Agent, NGCS! Had an amazing time plotting with/against/for him!

grumpy

Looked to me like you did some pot-stirring.  Well done.