Gold Campaign | Tammuz Election

Started by Ziya, April 13, 2024, 07:10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziya

Tammuz 13th, IY 7788

The Tammuz Election wages on! A spirited campaign from the Gold, with vim and vigor, with a revanchist enthusiasm for their previous month's absence, and with inspiring speeches from the League's supporters...

QuoteArgent Argyris

The world is at War, and the Ash is quaking. Our Legates have been reclusive, save to shriek at the Voiced like drunken parents at Assembly. Uncertainty, for the future and the present. Hunger and scorn. These are the Promises of Purple.

A strong state with ample opportunity for all Voices to be heard, solid alliances with our threatened neighbors, progressive and industrious planning for the future, and an aim toward Total Victory in the Ash. These are Gloomingdaith's Guarantees.

This election, be keen, be wise, and trust in our Man of the Mountain - for beneath his craggy exterior friend? His promises are Golden.

QuoteBalstan Gloamingdaith

An inspired evening to end the Tammuz campaign period! Grateful I be, fer the indomitable and unyielding spirit of we Ephians, as I joined in our march led by the esteemed Warmaster tae defy Iakmes' horde! A glorious strike, to begin the evening!

Grateful I be, to join in Antikos' and Narwen's entertaining game of 'Camel Race', and gladdened am I fer the opportunity to donate a princely sum to their charitable cause.

And inspired I be, by Argent's words, resounding with clarion truth, the soul of the Gold - alliances with our allies against Iakmes, industry fer the future and our peoples, and triumph, triumph at all cost, triumph with our banner speared through our orcan foe, with trumpets heralding our victory!

Up the Gold! Up Ephia's Well! Live, and drink, aye!

QuoteQari Alriyh

Dear Citizens, Live and Drink. Another election is upon us. Three choices sit before you, though it ought be two given that Alejandro was unable to muster the signatures.

Ponder well whom you will support this election. The white league, mired in extremism, filled with those who betray each other at every turn? A man who has betrayed more within the Citadel somehow, than even Estellize Azimi?

The Purple? To continue what we have seen so far? A double purple legateship that leaves the people floundering? Look to dear Bashir and the lack of support they have given him. As Marcellus forces Bashir to stand at his side while he throws tantrum and screams as foreign diplomats.

One of the first things I did as Legate was to recognize Bashir, and increase his wage. When was the last time they recognized Bashir's hard work? We need a legate who will keep Marcellus in check, and afford our cherished scribes the proper respect.

White and purple have led us down the path of disaster. The only path left is to look to the Gold League. A league that values the people, a league that wishes for them to have opportunity. How many of you truly feel like you have been heard by the Legates, these past months?

Are you content with the War that Marcellus has brought upon us by offending the orcs with his pretty little banner? Are you content with the stifling of our trade, with his inability to conduct diplomacy with Qadira?

Vote gold, Dear Citizens. Vote for a return to stability, and a league that wishes for YOU to thrive.

And aside from that, a torrent of hopeful voices, speaking of the generosity of the League of Gold...

QuoteAryarael Ahnvaenath

Oi, Balstan o' Golds, ta fer th' eight dinars discoun, eh?

QuoteBeldan Hilltop

Wanna give a thank ya ta Balstan o' tha Gold fer arrangin some discounts within tha Souk, from tha merchant o' the Gold League.

QuoteJamei Mirellos

Hear me, Ephians. I am named Jamei, and I come to the Well in this Age of Bronze to do the only thing worth doing; to stop it. To preserve Mankind. To see a world saved, and a better one built. The one called Balstan is given thanks, for equipping generously a new arrival. The items obtained will serve in the great works to come.

QuoteZahra Khamsin

Praise the name of Balstan ofthe Gold for his generous support of the new refugee, in steep discounting in the Souk. Thanks to him for this boon!

Soon, the Tammuz Election's voting period shall begin...

Ziya

Tammuz 13th, IY 7788

As the campaign period ends and voting period begins, a final(?) thank you speech from the candidate of the League of Gold, and one exhorting the Voiced of Ephia's Well to vote...

QuoteBalstan Gloamingdaith

Ephians, friends, kith, and kin. The voting period fer the Tammuz Elections be opened, and t'is time fer yer to cast yer vote in judgment. In the past five days, and ere then, our deeds be done, our words be spoken. T'is time fer yer to vote.

Fer I, I can but be grateful fer the opportunity afforded by the League of Gold during the campaign period. From marching with the Janissaries against the orcs, to charity games in the Krak with the Sisters, to book-signings of the Compendium, and spirited debates in the Plaza demonstrating the vim and vigor of the Gold, the campaign has left with me memories that I shall greatly cherish. Grateful be I fer those who have lent me yer ears, and I praise my fellows in the Whites and Purples fer their own enthusiastic campaigns.

We have done our deeds and spoke our parts, presented our policies and garnered our support. Now, t'is time fer yer to do yer part, Ephians. Go out and vote, aye.

Go out and have yer Voices be heard. Fer Ephia, fer the Gold! Live, and drink!