Pishkan!

Started by Dredi, March 17, 2014, 10:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dredi

Another one bites the dust, as it were!

Shant go into too much detail about how he died, save to say it was running around about 30 reanimated zombies trying to get them to attack his assailants instead!

He was honestly one of my favorite characters so far, he was free, he was part of something larger, and it felt like he was moving towards something rather than just the day to day, fight, kill, exp, gold, level rinse repeat.

He did not achieve a massive amount (save going back to level 4 a record number of times) Though he did help retrieving a rare item on a scavenger hunt and getting a nice little trinket or two for it!

All dead now though, not really much in the way of screens, but I'll see what I can put together

Dredi

Bit of a biggie so just the link - this was the first day, we had a nice little following!

http://i.imgur.com/9fPa3Iv.jpg

John Doe

It was cool seeing you develop from some amateur Necromancer into this real wicked Necromancer who had about 20 minions out at his time of death.  

Part of a group that seemed interesting from up close that got killed off too soon if you ask me. Good luck with your next one!

granny

one of my best partners as Vedma
we need more like him.