The Hog's Head Restaurant

Started by Equinox, September 20, 2010, 01:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Equinox

Ok, so i've recently gained patricianship status on my lastest pc Raurih MacElroy. Chef, Wizard, Obese Scotsman.

I'm Looking to recruit IG but I thought i'd let people know about this cool new faction i'm hoping to create.

The Hog's Head Inn.

Faction Leader: Chef Raurih MacElroy, played by yours truly.

Goals: Raise a Restaurant within the Wardens District, to act as a neutral ground for -all- peoples of the island to discuss business dealings and negotiate treaties.

Our aims will be to run a sucessful neutral territory if you will, while furthering the factions political powers, be it Lordship, Recognition in the Docks, Fame within the Conclave.

We will have "ultimate goals" and many many goals that are best kept secret publically.

I'm looking for players of hired muscle, civilised beraucrats, skilled craftsmen... the list is endless. Some players I want for permanent contracts, Bouncers. Chefs. Barmen. Others for temporary work such as construction and the like.

Really this faction has no restrictions, Paladins and Druids may have a tougher time. Doesn't mean i'm going to exclude you however!

Plenty of perks and such will become available through ig means. Plots, Xp, (maybe loot).

Contact me on IRC or PM here for more info.

Find me IG if you are interested, (i've got ig postings coming)

Peace out. Eq.

Porkolt

Pale imitation of Chang's Diner IMO.

Random_White_Guy

Think "Gull Rocks and the Crowned Kraken", without the annoying boat trip.

I like it.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips