Lord Bernhardt Culdrake

Started by Ziya, July 29, 2018, 07:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziya

I had an absolute blast playing him; every moment of it was intense, the instant plunge into high politics incredibly fun.

Thank you to everybody who either started with or later hopped onto the House of Culdrake idea - Derek, Cecilia and Claudia especially were awesome, and I am honored to have had you journey with my character. A shout-out to Rysko; the scenes in which our characters RP together were absolutely amongst some of my favorite.

Great thanks too to SanTelmo, whose short yet incredibly emotional and enjoyable Alexander Duskwood plot was unquestionably the highlight of this character. That part was heartbreaking: my character, being torn between genuinely liking and wanting to save Duskwood, but also his own Lawful disposition.

I can't provide much screenshots, because I ended up in a lot of schemes with very current characters, and I do not wish to spoil any of their secrets or plots - I will provide what I can, though!

[hide=The Tragedy of Alexander Duskwood]

[/hide]

[hide=No-UI Screenshots!]

[/hide]

[hide=DM Loot!]

... I still can't believe I got a piece! >.>
[/hide]

Stramih

Miraie

"Claudia.. is not a double agent."

(( * ^_^ * ))

So many unresolved threads! Woe indeed.

Random_White_Guy

Brought a nice degree of backroom deals, lengthy emotes, and a whole lot of words to just say "Hrm" haha.
Was awesome to see folk mobilized so quickly for faction and made some big splashes before the drop.
Nice run, look forward to seeing the next.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

cmenden

The emotes were the greatest and absolutely perfectly captured the *feeling* of this guy.

I'll miss him and lament not being able to do all the stuff we had planned!

weekend_superhero

Cool stuff, even from a distance.

granny

Such a great Diplomat. It was entertaining to accompany the way he would walk around conflicts and solve them.

Garem

As a sincere compliment, your emotes were abrasively florid and colorful. You conveyed a feeling through language in an interesting way - well done!

henchman93

I can never reach your level of writing and emoting character behavior, well done character.

Looking forward to next, really. I hope Lord Culdrake's only a stepping stone to further greatness :P.

Grtz, Khalid

Pup

I enjoyed his sendings from afar.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Chiaroscuro

My one screenshot of BC.

Such a shame this intriguing relationship did not get a chance to fully bloom ...