Al'Aif Khalid yi Calimport

Started by henchman93, August 06, 2018, 12:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

henchman93

When Al'Aif Khalid yi Calimport scrounged together enough dinars as a snakecharmer in the streets of Calimport he set out to travel the world as travelling merchant.
His travels took him to Chondalwood where he met cultists of the Reveller's Court, he spend a year in the woods worshipping and partying with Fey.

In the Underdark he developed a fascination with Dendar and Necromancy. Seeing Dendar as a deity of liberty, freedom who freed mankind from the judgement of Gods. Necromancy he saw as the main means to survive the, in his opinion, inevitable death of the world and defeat by the Dread.

He always sought power and valued it high above people. He manipulated a great deal of people, and involved in many shady dealings.

However, I am retiring him due to how much effort goes into (trying) to involve people in plots.
When I began I meant to be a follower, and wanted to help the Reveller's Court faction. Sadly timezone issues and my own laziness ends the funventure of Al'Aif.

Thanks all.

Chiaroscuro

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

One of the most interesting PCs around for sure, and I was so looking forward to RPing and scheming a lot more!

Do consider un-retiring! I promise you plots-a-plenty!

Silvermoon_Dervish

Urgh.. I'm sorry it became too much work. Al'Aif was always that beacon of untold plot opportunities waiting to be unveiled, whenever I interacted with him.
Yip yip

Miraie

Oh nose, indeed! I really enjoyed Al'Aif. When do we set Her free?!

cmenden

If you're not having fun with it, I get it, but I'm with the other folks here and really loved this mustached merchant man!  :D

Random_White_Guy

No shame in hanging things up if matters not working out or the magic gone.
Was really great to be involved in your various antics. Sorry we couldn't meet up more!
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

granny

eh!?no! It cannot be we all love the mustache. We need the snake man! Sniff... such a colorful and wonderful PC. I cannot wait for your next one!