The White Lie

Started by Hierophant, May 04, 2024, 11:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hierophant

In small doggerels around town, all with the title 'The White Lie', are penned quotes from a recent meeting, or rather caricatures of what was truly said. Who might say but those who were present? Regardless, they are unlikely to last for long, blowing with the winds of change.

Quote from: Doggerels around TownTHE WHITE LIE

"I've killed more members of the League of Gold than anyone in this room. I deserve to be here."
Balestriere Mirielle Rosseau, La Banda Rossa

"One must crave a Legate's seat. Must wish for it, with every essence of their soul! You are wrong to think I do not know what it takes to become Legate."

Aubrey Domergue, Balladeer of the Lost Hearth, Failed Candidate Thrice Over of the League of White

"I'm here to fight wars, and repeat words said a thousand times before. Agaslakku!"

Malik Saenus, Priest of Agaslakku, an honest man, long lost younger brother of senile Legate Marcellus Saenus.

"It is a simple reality that your petition will not be accepted."
Rosie Gunmper, beacon of democracy, official of the League of White.

These are your Asterabadians, Ephia's Well. Fret not, democracy needs not a color to abide its inevitable revolution in our society. Consider joining a cult today. They have plenty of wine to go around. Or perhaps this is what happens when a man begins his half-baked dream, and finds it twisted by another again and again. They say the true Magus Asterabadi rots in a cell, just like Ibtihal once. Perhaps he will escape like she did and return our savior.
How long, Catiline, will you continue to abuse our patience?