Prelude and Plot

Started by Dash, March 13, 2013, 05:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash

I'm going to be running a prelude that will become an ongoing plot. I am looking for PCs who want to be part of this. It will be a Sidhe (Fey) focused plot-line for Non-Good, Non Paladin/Druid/Cleric PCs only.

This is going to be for players who are playing this PC as their main.

If you are interested please PM me a brief background on your character and race/age/deity/build as well as your usual playing times.

Updates on when this will be held to come.

Jayde Moon

This will most assuredly be good times!

Dash

Hey guys, I'm still looking for interested players. I know the whole "noob DM" stigma whatever, but I think this will be a fun time and give you a chance to get involved in what will be an ongoing plot from the get-go.

Here is a little bit more information on the theme of the prelude:

Your PC will be sucked into the midst of intrigue and betrayal between two Unseelie noble courts. You will most likely end up serving one Sidhe power or another in their machinations.

No need to go crazy with your background either, regular "Joe Schmoe" PCs will fit in just fine. :)

Dash

And I guess #Fey in IRC to discuss if you want.

Dash

Looking to try and run this on Saturday in the mid to late afternoon (GMT -5). If you are interested in participating and have not submitted a bio to me, please do so by tomorrow.

If you have some kind of conflict that prevents you from being around on Saturday you can speak to me on IRC and we'll see what we can work out.

Dash

Okay, I'm aiming for 5:00pm EST. If you can't make it to the prelude, send me a PM on IRC.