The Squire

Started by lovethesuit, September 13, 2012, 08:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovethesuit

Quote from: Pandip;302841I desperately wish I could have been a part of her journey.

Maybe someday.

Ahahahahahahahahahahhhahahaahh! Take THAT, expectations!

My one and only long-term goal with this character was to fake her death. I literally can't stop myself from enjoying that and sharing it with you.

I win. Peace out. *drops the mic*

Yanamar

LtS-- Did you ever know that you're my hero, and everything I would like to be?

NetherGonnaGiveYouUp

A very interesting and unique character, well played.

Dr Dragon

This is a screenshot forum.

AllMYBudgies

Quote from: Dr Dragon;302959This is a screenshot forum.

Quote from: lovethesuit;302831
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Da pics.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

The Squire seemed like such an intriguing character that I would very much like to have interacted with. Looking through the screenshots, and viewing the forum posts made through her were just fascinating. A wonderful portrayal of a follower of the Red Knight, indeed.

Pigadig

I will admit, out of all the possibilities I imagined for the reasoning behind the Squire's actions "unrepentant con-artist" was not one.

Well played indeed.

UnholyWon

NecropolisV

None of my PCs knew her due to coming in late when i never saw her around and then the conflict between mistlocke and the conclave kept me from getting involved with town matters :P Though From the pics she looks like an epic pc, and i would have loved to have been able to rp with her. :P

Calixto

Good work at playing a bad mayor who was neither corrupt, nor traitorous, nor tyrannical as is common, but rather insane / incompetent.
Most enjoyable characters:

EFU: COR
Tristan Caerfal (NG Human Sharpshooter)

EFU:R
Thomas Valentine (Human NG Fighter/Rogue)
Durga (Half-Orc NE Cleric of Ilneval/Fighter)

EFU:M
Marion Sileyna (Human LN Cleric of Loviatar/Fighter)
Atreia Kelten (Human Paladin of Tyr)
Riku (NG Stargazer Ranger)

Softie

Or a great mayor who did not get enough credit and pissed off EVERYONE :D  What a character!  She will be missed.

The Crimson Magician

summary of lord-mayor-squire reach

jk bro family road trips suck in regards to NwN.