Your "Dream" EFU Concept

Started by Random_White_Guy, October 19, 2014, 04:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheShadow

Personally? I've always wanted to play a Were-cat that almost no one knows is a were-cat, rising to power in /any/ of the factions and eliminating / turning her foes ( who would practically be the only non-dm's to IC'ly know what she was) and pretty much being just really fun over all. Will I ever get around to making the damn app? Probably not, but that's what I want to do.
Forever in the Shadows, yearning for the Light.

Pandip

My chief interests in EFU are religion and nature, but I don't think in small, contained concepts so much as I do in incredibly large, likely unobtainable goals. So I would love to be able to capture a priestly concept that managed to engage people OOCly and IC enough for mass conversions that resulted in a proactive player group that not only influenced the server, but was respected by it. Ideally, make such an impact that I could pester a DM to let us push into a deity's plane to help against Dendar and receive divine aid in the Underdark for it. I had planned to relevel Ksenia as a cleric the moment she died and lost level 9, because some of her Selunite antics were probably the closest I've ever gotten to my ideal religious character (I wasn't particularly close, but still!)

I'd also love to play a genuinely wise druid that serves as a shaman rather than a wild aggressor, and achieves a higher rank within the Stewards / whatever the local circle might be.

Moonlighter

Play your dream concepts!

Aim for the moon, so if you miss you land among the stars.

Or something.

That's what I try to do.

The Beggar

My dream concept is to roll a character and play alongside you lot.

Especially you RwG. :)

GetFirstPC

Being god sended to Sanctuary to observe if mankind is worth of saving!

Hound

A terrifying cult leader seeking apotheosis.

GetFirstPC

HH werewolf inside sanctuary. Playing in style of Jack the Reaper!

Spiffy Has

Being allowed to play batman in the form of a werebat as a LG paladin crusader against evil.

putrid_plum

Matterhiems' paladin son!

Adhesive

I want to be a VP minion just once.

WriterX

I would have to say that a rather broad concept I would wish to achieve, at some point, is to become an "Archmage", or at least a sufficiently powerful Wizard or Sorcerer that I would have something akin to Magnatz's Mound and minions. A force to be reckoned with, and meddling in the affairs of common people, with little danger to myself.

Ebok

I have somewhat attempted this a few times, but what I have always longed to do was end up some super villain's secret number 2, that just makes shit happen. Whether that be someone that actively engaged in muscle or subterfuge or probably both. When other people actively seem to require my character in the picture is when I have the most fun.

As for more specific narrative concepts, I want to play a faction/gang member in some primary hub of a city that is leading a war effort against another part. Chaos, blood in the streets, shit on fire, etc. Truely a post-apoc might makes right battle that loses some of the civility from civilization. Haven't really seen the chance since mistlocke, I wish I had done this in mistlocke >_> (not lower vs upper, but like upper vs upper)

Random_White_Guy

Quote12:33   : I've always wanted to play a Garagosian who was Chaotic Good
12:33   : And was just like
12:33   : So excited. That every day. There was just more stuff to kill.
12:33   : Like a puppy. Genuinely thrilled to go on another walk, to bury another bone, etc.
12:33   : That sounds like Doomsday.
12:34   : And just have "Walkin' on Sunshine" blasting as he went on a stroll with the adventurers
12:34   : then it would shift to death metal as he began to massacre everything
12:34   : as his party members trembled watching him mouths agape covered in blood
12:34   : screaming silently as no words came out
2:34   : RwG, that sort of PC could be in a children's show.
12:35   : "Good morning children, today we will learn how to remove your enemy's head as a trophy!"
12:35   : Todays letter is V
12:36   : For Violence
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Stranger

It should surprise no one that I have always wanted to play a Spellguard field agent, genuinely terrifying or respected, and probably never will.

I don't have the measured, calculated prudence for the job. My nature is very brash—predisposed to unbelievably impulsive and wild decisions—and even in otherwise composed characters that nature begins to emerge when I get caught up in the excitement of my stories.

Charnelist

I have four.

One of them, I am playing right now :) And I want to keep it mysterious, so I won't go public with the ultimate goals or the quirks of personality that provide the motivations for what I have been told again and again is a "very fickle" character. (I never thought he was!)

Secondly, I would LOVE to bring a necromancer to such prominence that he/she manages to found a new faction out in the UD - similar to the Mound of Magnatz. The goal is to find a place the druids don't dare go too far into/don't visit often, acquire an artifact with the power to passively awaken otherwise mindless undead within a mile's radius or so, and then just start churning out skeletons and zombies. I'll be using this base to consolidate necromancer power in general, while competing with other UD residents for trade as I establish my own goods and fashion caravans to run them.
I also intend to enlist the support of the Society, as I'll most likely end up founding the base in a segment of the LD, and there'll be a lot of fending-off-the-aberrant involved. We can finally have a place to dump all the Withered folks Dess will eventually convince to sign on, too. ;)

Third,
Very simply, I want to craft a roots-and-vines druid who systematically dismantles the Machine in spite of every effort to obstruct him - and does it by growing massive vine-y plants straight through the machinery and metal.
I want to change the landscape. :D

Fourth,
I want to play an alienist. Forced to survive on his own in a world where literally everything is looking to kill him, he will have great self sufficiency - and I mean to make him a MASTER of alchemy and herbalism.
Unfortunately, I suck at both and can't seem to figure the systems out, so this particular dream is a loooooong way off.
But the ultimate goal would be to become an aberration himself and then transform others into aberrations, too.
We'll follow the theme of psionics or physical mutations, but don't worry, everyone will have a bit of both ;) so we all look like freaks. XD