Long Live the Queen

Started by TheTurboNerd, December 27, 2013, 10:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTurboNerd

oh god this game

goddamn this game

I swear to-
fffffffffff

OK SO, I HAD MAXED FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE AND ALMOST MAXED DOMESTIC, RIGHT?

And I had maxed all my magical stats, which is hard to do because you have to unlock them first

And I had hired a spy master

And and I survived the attempted assasination with the poisonous snake in the garden

and I avoided a ground war by pretending to be marriage-allies with a neighboring kingdom using an amulet sent to me by their crown prince who wanted to betrothe me (he's 10 years older than i am but i agreed because he has an army)

and and I had max'd all the regal and communication stats

and i foresaw the naval invasion by our enemies using my spies and upgraded my ships and began recruiting more soldiers

AND THEN BECAUSE I FAIL LOCAL KNOWLEDGE, ETTIQUITE, POISON AND DOG TRAINING CHECKS IN SUCCESSION, MY PRINCESS JUST UP AND EATS A BOX OF POISONED CHOCOLATES GG NO RE

FUCK THIS GAME

I HATE IT

I CAN'T STOP PLAYING IT

THIS SHIT IS SAILOR MOON: GAME OF THRONES EDITION

AND SON OF A BITCH I HATE YOU BANION. EAT SHIT AND DIE

ps: you should try this game it's not what you'd expect
pps: you're going to die

LordofCinder

makes dark souls look like fable 2

Spiffy Has

I died on week 5 somehow...

Pandip

This game is frustratingly addictive for someone who has the OCD need to find and explore every crevice of a game without utilizing outside sources.

The Old Hack

I came terrifyingly close to buying this game. Now I don't dare to. EfU is already eating enough of my time o.o

Pandip

Quote from: The Old Hack;367364I came terrifyingly close to buying this game. Now I don't dare to. EfU is already eating enough of my time o.o

Definitely pick it up. It's more of a one-evening game than it is a huge time sink... unless you're a shameless completionist.