Sir Amalrith Tremarus

Started by LiAlH4, March 09, 2012, 04:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aethereal

A member of the Numinous Order earning the high praise and respect of an elf who died in one of the knight's expeditions; forever shaping the views he would hold regarding the faction.

Amalrith certainly represented the stoic and grim nature of the faction without breaking knightly integrity, chivalrous to the end (I presume); well done!
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Vlaid

There will be a void where Sir Tremarus once was that will not soon be filled.

An excellent, engaging and proactive PC. He will be missed!

Now who is Grimes supposed to rigidly follow?! WHO?!

Lenthis

Haha, An awsome character.
I will never forget saving his life, then getting murdered by him in a death duel moments after.
An excellent character.

xXCrystal_Rose

Pretty cool guy from what I saw. Never got to experience him until the end unfortunately.

Urlen

Well done. It is always fun to interact with your characters when I get the chance.

Prairial Twenty-Two

*sobs hysterically*

Questing Knight

A worthy adversary and my greatest rival.  I enjoyed our odd mixture of hatred and respect.  Good job.

Canzah

I did not play with him extensively, but knew him as great character nonetheless!

Equinox

An excellent representation of the Numinous Order. I had a great time working with him on Ivan/Mist Shrouded Humanoid.

ps. No screenshots of our interactions? Curse you sir.

Bearic

Was hoping he would be around longer, but I'm sure he ended awesome. =]

Pup

Sick character as usual.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

FanaticusIncendi

Full of awesome, as always :)