EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pandip

I will be out of town from Wednesday 8/2 to Sunday 8/6.

TheShadow

Recent events have given me pause to consider, and I'll be retiring amenya and away from efu until further notice.

Have fun, y'all.
Forever in the Shadows, yearning for the Light.

Mari

Quote from: Mari on July 08, 2023, 09:25:56 PMI, and by extension Mari, will be out of town. Might pop on in evenings a little and be on disco/forum but, largely, on vacation

As above but this coming Monday-Friday.

Pandip

BigCook

Hierophant

Playing Eamon Bronzegate at the moment! Rl is calling me away until Wednesday.
How long, Catiline, will you continue to abuse our patience?

AsheandCinders

Probably going to be in game a little less frequently for a little while due to RL stuff.
Will try to get on when I can, and you can poke me on discord if you'll need Aaisha for something and I'll try to be around for it.

Dugs

Going to be fairly inactive for a little while.

I'll get the bug again at some point.

Anthee

Gonna be away this Friday and Saturday. Then same thing the following weekend, except I'll be gone on Sunday too (Oct 13–15).
Sofia d'Andrea

ZDavidMan

Going to the store to grab some milk but I'll be back -Unfie

Mari

While I've tried a little to get back into things after Mari's death, it is pretty hard. In many ways her story is continuing, but now without her and, by an extension, without me. References and reminders of times were and what I'd rather be doing are unavoidable.

I know what I want to play but I can't play it anymore, so I think I should find other distractions for awhile. At least until the feels fade some. I'll be on discord if you want to chat.

-Ramc

IKeepForgettingMyUserName

I'm going to be travelling. My access and play time is going to be patchy for the next couple of months.

Karp

Lannister

Random_White_Guy

hello boys i'm back

- independence day
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips