EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dynamite

Going to be out of town through the weekend

Dugs

Dugs

Canadianloki

Work week starts tomorrow and then I leave for a wedding on the 11th. Will be back on 18/19th. Might bring my laptop during the trip otherwise Arnock will like be face deep in paper work and likely only available to respond to letters if you have business with him

Lannister

Taking a break for a few days to focus on work.

zerotje

Lannister

Back a bit more, but still super busy IRL

Don Nadie

A bit less availible this month, due to arrival of various deadlines. Do feel free to contact on forum/discord tho and I can try to fit something!

Hierophant

Gonna take a break for a few days. If you see Eamon's body at the graveyard, just assume he's in the care of mendicants.
How long, Catiline, will you continue to abuse our patience?

Blue41

Barring any new technical issues, I'm back.

Karwelas

My time in game for next week or two may be minimal to zero due to Christmas and IRL stuff and some other cool stuff to do for server.
Current character: Ealdred Emberheart, the burned hin.

Don Nadie

Essays delivered, vacation mode engaged. More availible once more! :D

Qari

Out likely until Sundayish when I'm back in town after attending a funeral.

Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi

I have had a fairly massive life event (all for the best) that will keep me from being active for awhile. I'll still try to get on from time to time but my general availability will be severely limited!

AsheandCinders

Real Life is once again really limiting my play time.
I'll be on on occasion, but if you Specifically need Aaisha for anything reach out via forum letter or discord and I'll try to make myself available for it.