EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethika

Going to take a break from discord and the server for a week or so , just a heads-up for people involved with Evander/ waiting on portraits

Dugs

Thanks for the ride boys. Really enjoyed my time here.

Canadianloki

For sanity sake im going on a break for about or two depending how works lines up. Arnock will likely be still reachable via forums for the most part with about how 50/50 that I check them

Gordan

Hi guys

So, I decided to leave Efu... no i'm not be banned again, no i'm not dead despise your desires, I simply do not like this chapter.

DMs did a great job as always for make it is not saying is bad or anything, is just not for me, I tried to make me like it, but i just dont.

If the server chapter end or I get informed of some big change that may give me interess once again i will return, but until then i prefer spend time on other things.

Thank you guys

Thank you DMs

Sages guide you.

Ramc

I will be wrapping a few things up in the coming days and then be taking an indefinite break.

zerotje

A certain bandit is gone until monday (weekend away from keyboard).

Anthee

Due to a number of reasons, I am finding it difficult to keep having fun on EfU. The issues are not in my power to resolve. And so, I will be moving on.

But I did have fun. There are a few players in particular who contributed to that... you know who you are. Thank you.
Sofia d'Andrea

Doofus

Huhwuhhuh?

BigCook

will be out over friday-the weekend

IKeepForgettingMyUserName

I'll have limited access from the 12th to 26th March

zerotje

Bandit Darian Darstan is semi-active a while because I have a crippling Helldivers 2 addiction.

Random_White_Guy

EFU is feeling more job than fun lately, taking the week.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

BigCook

Busy, will be trying to stay logged off until next Wednesday. If you see me, I've failed.

Karp

taking the weekend off! back after that!

Hierophant

Gone till April 5th for Easter and a busy week after, taking a little break to focus on other things, Diadys can be reached by letter and I can find the time to reply there
How long, Catiline, will you continue to abuse our patience?