Loyalist Militia

Started by Random_White_Guy, December 24, 2010, 11:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random_White_Guy

Due to some IC events the Loyalist Militia is widening its ranks and spreading its involvement. (No longer required for only combat oriented PCs and Lawmen!)

Individuals are sought if interested in widening their involvement around the dominion to enlist!

- Casters be they Loyalist Wizards or Priests wishing to help out with the cause, or simply PCs if they desire to play a medic of sorts can find place in the "Auxiliary" division.

- Spies, Politicians, trackers, and more can find rank in the "Utility" forces.

- As always, the traditional role of Soldiers/Enforcers is still open to Loyalist Muscle!

Now with a Headquarters, Adjusted uniform requirements, instant involvement in numerous plots, and more to players interested in gaining influence and taking initiative!
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Damien

el groso

I always loved the Militia, even had some characters trying to improve it, and think I even managed to have a militiaman character more feared than the Stygians around my time. What I'm trying to say is that I endorse this, and miss the old militia times even without this perks and improvements of today, enlist! Be a loyalist or traitor, wear the uniform, it's really rewarding!

GoldenArrow

I vote we get a rudamentary rank structure.

Spiffy Has

Quote from: Damien;215245better than sex

el groso

Quote from: GoldenArrow;215290I vote we get a rudamentary rank structure.

Rod used to call himself 'Chief' in the Militia, heh. Yeah, ranks would be nice.