Nublet needs a big brother/big sister!

Started by Ananda, November 25, 2012, 02:55:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incorrigible

https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?url=irc%3A%2F%2Firc.darkmyst.org

And here you go! You can connect to irc for free. Just type your nickname in the appropriate field and #efu in the channel. As said though don't give up on deaths! Just keep going. EFU is very rewarding if you stick it out.

Jayde Moon

Quote from: UnholyWon;313852Welcome to EFU, Ananda! Forgotten Realms Wiki is a good place to find info although the server is non-canon it helps some times. Stick around and enjoy!

Be mindful though that the FR Wiki is 4th Ed now and we are definitely 'non-canon' 3d edition, so some information in the wiki is... well, 'outdated' isn't the right word!

Calixto

My priestess of Loviatar could use use a male plaything, desperately in love with her, who would patiently endure all the mistreatments she would certainly inflict upon him (because, well, he is desperately in love with her) at the same time she would still care for him in a completely sick kind of relationship. Yes, I will understand if you decline my offer.

Seriously tough, I would be pleased to hook your character in any way you deem appropiate!
Most enjoyable characters:

EFU: COR
Tristan Caerfal (NG Human Sharpshooter)

EFU:R
Thomas Valentine (Human NG Fighter/Rogue)
Durga (Half-Orc NE Cleric of Ilneval/Fighter)

EFU:M
Marion Sileyna (Human LN Cleric of Loviatar/Fighter)
Atreia Kelten (Human Paladin of Tyr)
Riku (NG Stargazer Ranger)

granny

e-hey, Ananda!
if you like the "exotic" types, you'll love Biterips and her stinky allies ^^

if you're into dwarf women, I'd suggest for you to look for Yanamar, who is currently rolling an amazing one.

Welcome to the mess! We are most of the time pretty nice ones, sometimes we get grumpy, oui... but it's all fine.  ^^

granny

Quote from: Calixto;313911My priestess of Loviatar could use use a male plaything, desperately in love with her, who would patiently endure all the mistreatments she would certainly inflict upon him (because, well, he is desperately in love with her) at the same time she would still care for him in a completely sick kind of relationship. Yes, I will understand if you decline my offer.

Seriously tough, I would be pleased to hook your character in any way you deem appropiate!

lol.... calixto!
I'd roll it!

Sleeper

If you want to meet up with another new arrival (if GMT evenings coincide with your times) then my character Ruby is ferreting around exploring, and would no doubt welcome some help. I'm new to Mistlocke too, so would be the partially sighted leading the blind!

Ananda

I will make sure to start off by rolling simple characters that I'm not too badly attached to, then.

And, Granny! I stumbled across your post about Biterips the other day and was definitely fascinated... I'll be contacting you later about the possibility. She reminds me of a character I used to play on a private RP WoW server (funnily enough, the character was named "Granny"). Mucho excitement!

Thanks for the offer, Sleeper!

Jayde Moon - I'll keep that in mind in terms of lore. If it comes to that, I can always ask my fiancee or one of my housemates for help... they're all old-school D&D nerds who definitely loved 3rd edition better than 4th.

Incorrigible and deflaro - thanks for pointing me to Mibbit! I'll be futzing with that shortly. Very kind of you (:

Mr Howardson

Quote from: Jayde Moon;313897Be mindful though that the FR Wiki is 4th Ed now and we are definitely 'non-canon' 3d edition, so some information in the wiki is... well, 'outdated' isn't the right word!

The word you want to use is anachronistic I think?