Gynauld Broland

Started by Jagged, December 18, 2012, 06:20:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigx2

Man, nice PC. The only player my dorf has ever been almost, well, afraid of tangling with.  Well played on Broland being a bullying ass. He certainly was!

Valo56

He was an arrogant, boastful douchebag with no redeeming qualities beyond being good at what he did. I APPLAUD YOU, SIR! Good character. :P

trick_or_treat

THE WARRIOR FROM THE LAND OF BRO HAS STARGAZER ENDORSEMENT.

TUMOR CHALLENGE!!

Adam

Lol was a nice Char, One of Echr's bros.

Bearic

Figures he duels on one of my working days. =[

Was fun crushing orcs, lizardmen, beholders, driders, all that cool stuff.

morva

Decimate_The_Weak

broman from broland kicked the brocan

good luck on your next pc man

Aethereal

Gynauld Broland [Whisper]: Thanks for being a friend.
Gynauld Broland marches off.

;)

He was one of those tragic heroes whose sheer stubbornness resists all pressures of the world... which ended up denying him access to a key ritual channeler for his empowerment.

Also won't forget how he stabbed Maki-Na the Tribeless after my first quest with him, in a loot dispute; it was a pretty stylish portrayal of greed.

Apocryphan's short notes after that:
"Gynauld Broland - physically capable yet greedy and reckless, not worth travelling with." He then informed the Convocation about him. But oddly, they eventually became fellows (might have been because we didn't actually travel together much)
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJAoaCHdTJY]To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof[/url]

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

THEDiamondJ

Almost makes me feel bad that we wouldn't let him go to the ruins with us........ Almost.

Great PC!

Numos

Bad ass.

'Got Gadyw to near death before he chugged healing.

Lots of fun having Avery get bullied into buff-botting and brewing cheap potions for him.

NecropolisV

Broland.. will forever rock on in the afterlife of Brotopia.... R.I.P. for the broness is strong with this one.

granny

He killed most of Biterips allies...
number two in her hate list
well done! <3

Twelve