[Letters to the Ambassadors of Kha'esh and Qaidra] (DM)

Started by Mari, July 15, 2023, 02:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mari

[At the behest of the Legate Marcellus, a letter is sent to each of the city-states' ambassadors inquiring after Baublium trade]

QuoteEsteemed Ambassador Zafirah Tariq of Kha'esh.

I write to you on behalf of Legate Marcellus Seanus to inquire after a matter of trade in this upcoming conflict with the encroaching host.

Building upon the pledge of your Vizier's fine battle-magi we wish to intrique upon your venerable Emir in an exchange of Baublium. Ephia's Well has an interest in the mineral for our war efforts and would entertain offers of trade in exchange for such. We would gladly open negotiations in such matters if your great city is amenable. We will await the fine judgement of Emir Jaiyan.

-Magistrate Mari Blacke, High Priestess of my Lady Between the Stars

QuoteEsteemed Ambassador Rezifa Rejavi of Qadira

I write to you on behalf of Legate Marcellus Seanus to inquire after a matter of trade in this upcoming conflict with the encroaching host.

Building upon the pledge of your Maharaja's finest ships we wish to intrique upon your venerable city in an exchange of Baublium. Ephia's Well has an interest in the mineral for our war efforts and would entertain offers of trade in exchange for such. We would gladly open negotiations in such matters if your great port is amenable. We will await the fine judgement of the Maharaja.

-Magistrate Mari Blacke, High Priestess of my Lady Between the Stars