Job board in Ephia's Well

Started by I love cats, August 13, 2023, 11:22:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I love cats

It makes no sense the whack Cinquefoil Rose should have a quest monopoly. Fourth legion or other residents of Ephia's well  who hate the Rose or the band of cutthroats in the Krak should not have to go to the creep or Qadira to take quests. Or play nice with the Rose, It makes no sense that the Krak would be the only place for adventurers to get jobs.

If DMS need to force PCS to hang out or be in the Krak maybe the lame Cinquefoil Rose from the last chapter shouldn't be a thing. 

Pandip

I get that you're being grumpy and that this has more to do with you lashing out than actually trying to make a suggestion. However, this comes up a lot.

The Janissary are the police and have broad authority throughout Ephia's Well to demand a lot from passerby. They can prosecute crimes. Fighting with the Janissary is generally bad.

The Rose, by comparison, controls the place that gets the largest foot traffic and therefore has broad power over the information that comes in and out of Ephia's Well.

These factions are big, sweeping powers in the citadel and the Ash Desert as a whole. They should not be "dweebs" that you can just circumvent and ignore because you want to be belligerent without consequences. They are not COR houses.

If anything, the Astronomers probably need something similar to throw their weight around to match the other two.

Being in a situation where people have to get along with the "big three" factions seems like a feature, not a bug.

Abala