Avengers of Truth sect

Started by Nihm, September 10, 2008, 12:22:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nihm

This essentially is a religious fanatic cult that holds the Truth sacred, exposes the real facts behind things, and takes violent action against habitual liars and those that promote untruths to better themselves.

Deities would include Oghma and Savras, both of which have clerics of almost every alignment.  These deities care about truth, not morality.  Killing, torturing, threats and theft are allowed.

This cult would be very secretive and stealthy in its dealings.  Spying and falsehoods are allowed by Oghma if they preserve the overall cause of Truth.  Any class except barbarian probably could be well suited.

Besides avenging lies, this group also seeks to acquire information of all sorts and compile it into written form, they are also avid mapmakers and historians.

I envision lots of exploring, lots of intrigue, lots of PvP, and lots of questing, Pm me or post here if interested or have questions.

Thomas_Not_very_wise

I tried to start a similar faction before, and Savras is a very fun deity if you play it right.

Denko

How can falsehoods preserve truth?