happy thanksgiving

Started by derfo, November 26, 2009, 07:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tankerman

I am thankful for mud, rain, dust, dirt, grit, snow, sand, all-night cleaning duties, rubbed-in diesel and grease, broken brakes and messed up tracks and cogs, and all the other little things which make my life easier. But, most of all, that I'm done in a week.

EDIT: I'm also thankful for war, disease, starvation, conflict, and all kinds of other strife and mayhem for the job opportunities they create (for me!). Much love.

... Best holiday evv0r, imo.

Secutor

FleetingHeart

Quote from: Skrillix;154825I celebrated Thanksgiving on October 12th.

Nothing wrong with doing it twice!

UnholyWon

I'm thankful the DM staff takes the time to cuddle, rather then fall asleep immediately afterwards. :D

domare

Yup...Thanksgiving rocked.  I hope all you all had a blast too.  Unholywon...we still need to do coffee one of these days!  

Cheers everyone!

derfo

_Woody

I am thankful for irrelevant topics!

Ranek

I'm thankful for randomnesses.

Calculor

whoo thanksgiving fuck the haters

i am thankful for living in America, where other posers are jealous of my TURKEY AND STUFFING induced heart attack

derfo

sucks when america tries to help all the lesser countries, which are all of them besides america, even though we ourselves are suffering from heart attacks and the like, they constantly are strife with such hatred and jealousy. then they have to crash our planes into our double towers and such *sigh*

EDIT: just realized this was my 500th post had a cool 500th post dedication in store but fuck

Kotenku

i am thankful to be me :(

MisterBriggs

i am thankful for great british imperialism. we spawned a monster :(

Winston Martin

Quote from: Secutor;154846suck it europe

Secutor

derflaro: I will delete your shit 500th post and you will redo ok?

derfo

sad everyone is jealous of my country. pathetic