Summon V (Infernal theme)

Started by VanillaPudding, December 27, 2010, 05:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VanillaPudding

The 5th level summon of this theme seems overly weak and poorly scaled. It casts six spells from my testing and spends the first few minutes of it's life deciding on which three self buffs to cast. After using those it has a really low AB (matching it's character sheet in the combat log) and extremely low health.

If someone could check it out that would be awesome.

Disco

The rest of the theme more than make up for it. I suguest nerfing the rest and buffing number V :)

Johannes

I disagree. Devils I-III are on or below par as far as summons go. Devils VI is nice, but devils shares that in common with a lot of summoning themes. Maybe you're thinking about demons?

Damien

Nah it's deffo the devil theme, the IV summon is a lot better.

Johannes

Sorry. I meant to say IV

Disco

VanillaPudding

Quote from: Johannes;215427I disagree. Devils I-III are on or below par as far as summons go. Devils VI is nice, but devils shares that in common with a lot of summoning themes. Maybe you're thinking about demons?

I'm not sure if this was directed at his comment or my suggestion, but if it was mine then...I agree, they are on par except for Summon V :P

putrid_plum

i have no idea if they were buffed but when i tested them versus the demon theme and many others on my summoner, devils deffo were far weaker but the summon V is far from weak, if i recall it's weapon is a +3 weapon or something similar

VanillaPudding

It's not a a modified weapon in any way. In fact, it crits for about 8-12 damage, alongside it's -mostly- terrible spell selection (one of which I don't think even functions on it's skin, mage armor)