The Survivalists

Started by Gotham, December 24, 2012, 08:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gotham

QuoteSurvivalism is a movement of individuals or groups (called survivalists or preppers) who are actively preparing for emergencies, including possible disruptions in social or political order, on scales from local to international. Survivalists often acquire emergency medical and self-defence training, stockpile food and water, prepare to become self-sufficient, and build structures (e.g., a survival retreat or an underground shelter) that may help them survive a catastrophe.

Anticipated disruptions may include:

Clusters of natural disasters, patterns of apocalyptic planetary crises, or "Earth Changes" (tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, blizzards, solar storms, severe thunderstorms).

Anthropogenic disasters (chemical spills, release of radioactive materials, nuclear or conventional war, oppressive governments).

The general collapse of society caused by the shortage or unavailability of resources such as electricity, fuel, food, or water.

Financial disruption or economic collapse (caused by monetary manipulation, hyperinflation, deflation, or depression).

A global pandemic.

Widespread chaos or some other unexplained apocalyptic event.

THE END OF MISTLOCKE US UPON YE, AND WINTER IS COMING. Whatever be'st thy beliefs, thou must see that this village is hurtling towards imminent destruction! The signs, both concrete and prophetic are there! The Legeur of Beasts! Immineint House War! SOMETHING RIDES ON THE MISTS!

The Suvivalists is a PC organization of those working frantically to prepare Mistlocke for it's own destruction. We hoarde food, supplies, medicine and sundry. We train and prepare.

We Prep. We Survive.

JOIN. NAO.

Softie

As seen on the National Geographic Channel show Doomsday Preppers!

HalflingPower

FIFUR WANTS TO JOIN

WHERE DO I GET MY ALE COUPONS

Big Orc Man

But they already have gold money.

Outcast

Gotham

Cash 4 Gold.

Gold Cash Gold

efuincarnate

I will create a PC for this, who will convert the Cave outside the crossroads, into a modern, clean livable habitat fit for a prince, for the mere sum of 100,000 coins per survivalist, each will be guaranteed a place in it., once the construction is complete!  We will need the funds up front, of course...