Marcus Bellbridge

Started by RuinedDesires, January 08, 2013, 12:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RuinedDesires

This character was intended to be a Hero, his highest stat was charisma at 16, and strength at 14. The ill companions story was too good an oppertunity to make a character that could fight against evil, while constantly being tempted to turn against everything he believed in.

Eventually, he made a sacrifice to help others escape, unfortunately it somewhat backfired and he became the first Son of H'bala.

I had high hopes to be a villain the server could fear icly but not hate OOCly. Jumping people only to inspire fear and to spread the idea that everything was coming to an end.

It was a blast, and the NEW DM faction, is well worth it for those looking to play the villain.

Not sure what ill play next, but peace out folks!

VengefulSeraphim

Marcus was a great PC, and it was a privilege to see Marcus from start to finish. Well done.

Weaverific

Sad to see him go, it looked like he was going to be a rising, undead star :(.

RIP!

Good luck on your next PC.

SanTelmo

Best EFU weddings ever.
"EFU is a romance server now" -Vlaid

"Some people just gotta be killed" -Gip

Winston Martin

Lucky Bells is a pretty cool nickname.

Teeth in a Bowl

'And now you can quit this life of adventuring and take on a more respectable profession.. like accounting!'--Marcus' wife, on the boat to Ymph.

Sheer Gluttony

RIP, the only Ill Bro who stuck with it almost to the end.

Random_White_Guy

Great to rock with him on Mortimer, and awesome to see his slow ascent/descent to HERALD OF H'BALA and usher in a new age of h'balan horrors upon Mistlocke.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Ironside

Pretty cool guy with a painful right hook.  It was fun adventuring with you on previous chars, and fighting you on this one. Cheers bud.

Outcast

YOU ARE THE FIRST I AM THE SECOND. TOGETHER WE ARE!...

Dead. :C