Szar'kul Maszim, wizard specialized in HATE and COINMAKING

Started by Gumba, November 08, 2020, 12:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gumba

Szar'kul Maszim, an awoken that sought to create the Thayan Enclave in the City of Rings, bringing a better class of wizardry to dominate all. He soon became a merchant, as he was keen of numbers and making groats, his aptitude made him reach over 100.000 groats in profits, where he began getting a lot of attention from the Houses of the Peerage Ward. He worked his way like a serpent would into the economy of the most prominent houses of the peerage while working on his own schemes.: building a powerful network of spies and mercenaries that would do whatever he wanted.

He recruited many, he guided many, he ordered many, he killed many... Even saved many. He moved his pieces quietly, without much boasting or prestige, until Nicodemus and Adaion figured out his ploy.

A vision that led to the end... A vision that forced the Most Holy of Men to regret ever crossing a master in evocations of the Thayan Enclave.

Consumed by fire. All of your honor. All of your pride. All of your past.

THE END!

[hide]Big big thanks for everyone that joined me in this crazy ride. Echi, Voss, LoveLess, Tree, Ectheledhel, greypawn, Stranger... and many others that will remain unknown for spoiler reasons. I was so impressed with all the heat we got and hope to see it kicking. Thanks for all the DM support on the events we've had too, it was awesome.

No loot pictures, because I had no DM loot, only sheer power. [/hide]

Ectheledhel

It was a fun ride. Looking forward to whatever comes next.

Kiaring

Current PC: Acolyte Itziyal Neniarral

Gordan

"You are an asshole you know that?"

The last words Yashan ever told him....

LOL, well played man,

greypawn

Tree

Great character was a fun ride! Achieved alot in a short time!!

Calixto

It was nice to have a "good" ol' evil Faerunian faction in the City of Rings. Posing a respectable, even honorable people until things literally blew up. Well done!
Most enjoyable characters:

EFU: COR
Tristan Caerfal (NG Human Sharpshooter)

EFU:R
Thomas Valentine (Human NG Fighter/Rogue)
Durga (Half-Orc NE Cleric of Ilneval/Fighter)

EFU:M
Marion Sileyna (Human LN Cleric of Loviatar/Fighter)
Atreia Kelten (Human Paladin of Tyr)
Riku (NG Stargazer Ranger)