Tydides

Started by Kleonogogy, February 17, 2014, 12:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kleonogogy

One death too many. Fun run, fun to play. I enjoyed writing some of the Tydiad and had a nice foray into politics that taught me a little. Here's some screenies:

[hide=images]

[/hide]

Vote black!

Ziya

One by one, from Malius to Tydides to Saeros, the Blacks mysteriously disappear...

...R.I.P.

*Receives a letter: YOU ARE NEXT*

Moonlighter

goate

Boooooooooooooo.   I greatly enjoyed interacting with Tydides on Saranna, I'm sad to see him go =(  Best upper-crust scumbag I've ever seen in my short EFU history.  He was a coward, he knew it, and he didn't care.  Sorry I wasn't the greatest faction member Luni.  Loved the backstabbing-passive-aggressive cooperation we had going while it lasted.

The Tydiad and your letters were great reads.

Sankis

I loved to hate Tydides. He'll be missed.

FromTheRooftop

Godspeed you glorious purble-robed bastard. :(

The Old Hack

Oh darn it. I liked Tydides, a great and cool character. Some loved to hate him, in my case I just thought he sparked so awesome interactions that he added to the mood just by walking across the square. Good work -- he will be missed! And hopefully you will soon be inspired to make another one!

Mountains of Madness

Excellent as always, shame to hear about the death man!

Frostbite

Lol, great times mate.

Rodney "why do you have a fuckin goblin corpse" (vague quote xD)

Was trying to bring you down, ah well you saved me from having to do it myself.

o7

Blue41

I liked reading your journal, seemed like a cool dude. Best of luck with your next.

Pentaxius

A Great PC. Very well portrayed and characterized. You let events around you shape him all the way! It was an absolute blast to play with you, and I apologize for not being around much these days, again.

Can't wait to see your next!

Vault Shrike

Poor bastard. His journal was a good read and interactions were always interesting!