Hoo-raah

Started by KjetilofNorway, December 20, 2009, 10:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Decimate_The_Weak

Well, I hit people for 60 + on my critical hits!

[Sticks out tongue.]

Dr Dragon

DeputyCool

TBF, Ben J. Jarlson is a BAMF.

lakhena

It's more than my critical hits >.>  

Go, go, Sir Ben!

Somebody Cool

DrD is wickedly rude.

KRUNTO

He is also wickedly badass. Did you see his crit? And that was on a woman pc. Most females grow frail and sickly when presented with real problems, but not those played by DRD. Also a sick crit, Doc.

Dr Dragon

I have the right to say Hoorah and post my 48 Crit if this dude has the right to do it and post his 46 one and Alyssara has a right to post her 100 whatever one. I am just taking it to the max do not hate.

Ranek

Wow, what a great addition to the server! That's what we need, more people with absurds amounts of crits!

lovethesuit

HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME IM JADED

THE ONLY THING THAT IMPRESSES ME IS WHEN I KILL A MAJOR NAMED NPC

KjetilofNorway

I will now defend myself. 'Haters', prepare to feel shame and guilt:

Fellow nerds,
I might be a class act n00b, but I actually never thought 46 was the highest amount of damage ever scored on EFU;A.
I am a casual player not submissive enough to conform to the lofty expectations of those who put more time and effort into this hobby, and this was just a sweet moment by my own humble standards, worthy of a celebration. To me and my companions, it was quite grand, I assure you.

So I stand firmly by my 'hoo-raah', and I will guilt-trip the hell out of anyone who tries to shake my resolve. ;)

Kjetil

PS.
Ranek, I celebrated because this was a rare occurance, not because it happens often. So worry not!

PS II.
TBH, the 'hating' is of course very much welcome. Who would hang out here if they did not enjoy the bitter vigilante justice of fellow nerds? Bring it.

MisterBriggs

save the smite evil for the most evil of the kobolds, the shrivelled queen

LongerShanks

I'm more impressed with the AB. +15 at level five at best is pretty solid.

djspectre

Personally, I'm always impressed when a character Smite Evil Crits, so I really enjoyed this little tidbit you posted.

To join in, here is a screenie from an old paladin character I had to go along with your great smite evil crit theme!

[SIZE="1"][I think this was when he was level 6 or 7 without any buffs][/SIZE]

Great times!

core

We were out questing and this bandit guy came and demanded gold or something so we tried to fight and failed pretty miserably. He took Quintus as a slave and I went to try to free him. It went well!

derfo

wish i had my crit screenshot to shit on everyone hating on kjetilofnorway