touch of the crone

Started by Bobbybrown, May 16, 2010, 06:54:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobbybrown

does anyone know when it is going to open?

Bobbybrown

does anyone know when the touch of the crone will be open, the store itself has been around a while, if anyone knows or has any idea drop a note here

FauxPas75

Ok, I'm assuming by this post that it's not a matter of I'm hitting it at the wrong times of the day.....

I think one of the vendors in the market of the main city says something about comeing here for a primer on how to use the herbalism and alchemy skills.

Lenthis

Err could we get a dm to respond cause im also kinda wonderinf when the touch of crone will open.

DangerousDan

FOIG.

(Whenever someone gets around to it.)
i walked one morning to the fair

Howlando

Never, actually. It relates to an older and out-dated system.

Portal Rat

While we're on the subject, it might be a good idea to remove the alchemy and herbalism kits from the merchants, since they aren't in use anymore.

Howlando

I thought most have been removed, any that are still in merchants please report.

erglion

Saw some recently at Gobsquat wizard shop, Stargazer village, Assistant Nolin (or whoever it is that sells in the Mythallar)  and also the Sorceress' shop.

cmenden

New suggestion: open up the Crone, but model it after A touch of class with an emphasis on more *ahem* mature product.

Drakill Tannan

Open it up as a shop for alchemical/herbal reagents imo, but make them rather expensive.

Porkolt

Not to mention only randomly available.