The Adventures of john Brute and Grigorvi Montigi.

Started by Thomas_Not_very_wise, October 12, 2008, 10:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas_Not_very_wise

My last two characters who had decent relations and accomplished very little. John Brute was a Hoarran who wanted to join The Armada and was troubled by his inability to hunt someone down (no one posted any bounties that he would consider legal) and sided with many rebel elements, leaning toward a good ethos instead of the neutral one I originally intended for him. He had his moments, and this Hoarran ranger had loads of fun.

Fighting the Beast of the Ascent was among the most awesome fights I ever had, considering I was feared for over half the battle, and the only reason the group survived was because of Gaeseric the UNYIELDING.

His Namesake.

Hanging out with Kainth and Faceless as we pondered the idea of smashing some more spawns by ourselves. We wisely decided to hold back for the group.

However, just before, I greedily wanted Kainth's loot for myself, so I decided to ...well, see if I can manage to kill Kainth.

Grigorvi Montigi was a Helmite Guardsman in the Employ of the Malatesta's. His Hatred of music stemmed from the fact he once had a former Lover named Beatrice, who was also a bard, he loved her dearly and when she died, he blamed the world for her death and every time he heard music, he was reminded of her. Fearing such memories would interfere with his duties, he started to hate all music and when anyone sung a song, he would break down in grief, remembering the times of joy he had, and the feeling of her hand as she slipped away into the cold chill of death. His adventures were mainly my rampant power questing, however, I once got lost in the ruins of the Ilthiiiri...so...

I don't know why he was wearing a skull head, so don't ask.

I was terrified that we would never leave, however, we did manage to escape, and my eagerness to get back got Relinquish's Jergalite killed. Here he is, studying the texts of the Old Ilthiiiri empire.

I'll let you decide whether this was good or bad.

We were about to enter this quest, only to learn two deaths later, the quest was bugged.

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shrineoflolthgm3.jpg

And we Promptly started hating on Wern8 for ruining a Quest I never had done before... He sorta canceled it.

However, this has to be my favorite screenie.

Well, maybe not so much. I was sorta terrified that those towers would shoot lasers at me.

I thank everyone who joined my questing in all things holy, and would invite you all to quest with my new up and coming character, that is, if my APp gets approved!

IxTheSpeedy

Grigorvi was great.  Glad to have been in a faction with ya'.

Nihm

If it makes you feel better, that quest is disabled anyway.