Who's your character based on?

Started by bone_machine, April 08, 2010, 10:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loghaire

Ferdinand Maximillian was a combination of the first emperor of Mexico (Seemed fitting since he was Austrian and went to an arid place), and Ernst Röhm, a famous Nazi from prior to the 2nd world war.

Dom Pedro is based off of Dom Pedro, the first emperor of Brazil, except for the fact that the original Dom Pedro was from Portugal.

TheMacPanther

Vaska (AKA: DeMasa) is based loosely on Silas from the DaVinci Code. Just with a bit more sadism and less god.

Marc Arnoldson was based after...you guessed it...Jesus.

Grommet was based after my friends kobold slave in a PnP drow campaign, he apparently sat in the back and stole spellbooks from our wizard in secret until he ended up surprising us and nuking the shit out of a demon.

The Crimson Magician

Vernon Farwood

I've based my character's personality on Elwood Blues from the Blues Brothers, all wrapped up into the body minus the pegleg of Captain Barbosa from Pirates of the Carribean.

Drat

Rhydoc was based on my souls yearning for bullshit and assholery...

I must be a great roleplayer.

Egon the Monkey

I few of my characters have been inspired  massively by one idea or character, but mostly I go with "I bet this personalty/build would be fun to play" and bolt on the rest.

Waldo Vickle: An attempt to disprove the line "Polka gnomes exist only in my imagination"
Ahmed Kaliwazah: Brian the Necromancer from Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire.
Danny Crane: The Cat from Red Dwarf, with a Katana.

The Ruins of Third Earth

Jayde Moon

I base my characters off of LiS.

Divine Intervention

My lastest pc Davidov Vauduriel is based somewhat off Warden Donald Morgan from the Dresden Files.

HeartsCandyFlowersLove

Arisa is definitely based on Christina Hendricks, lol. She is just an incredible actress and an amazing person. Love that she makes her body her own and doesn't care what anyone else thinks. The beauty of her soul is the real inspiration for my character, not simply her face or figure.

<3 you 4ever, Christina. You keep going, girl!

Calculor

lovethesuit

Quote from: The Ruins of Third Earth;190537Marius is Stryker from Desert Punk.

And Iiiiiiiii helped. :D

lovethesuit

All of my characters are based off of anime that I have seen recently. Generally I base the personality off the first few episodes. Then once I've finished the series, I lose interest in the character and quit.

Seriously. Pick any character.

DollarPhil

If you make one based on the webcomic you got your avatar and quote from, I think half the players will kill you on principle, LTS :P.

lovethesuit

Quote from: DollarPhil;192449If you make one based on the webcomic you got your avatar and quote from, I think half the players will kill you on principle, LTS :P.

I will build a labyrinth to house the principle.