Ashara Ssambra

Started by One_With_Nature, August 07, 2010, 10:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One_With_Nature

Well its been a fun ride, Starting out as a soceress of little power on the isle of Ymph with no friends or enemies. With a simply goal in life to live it forever :)

In my time playing Ashara i have had a lot of fun with most of the factions out there, Big thanks to everyone in the conclave first time in a major faction and it was awesome. Nice stuff from the docks we never really did get along which lead to some nice conflict. The black Parish, great stuff from you guys i was so exxited to get involved when i found out IG there was a bunch of others that worshipped Velsharoon later to find out there were three priests walking amugst me! Golden aliance great fun with you guys, stygians too lots of little dealings with them.

All in all it was a fun character to play, didn't get to do 1% of what she had in mind but thats the fun of attempting the impossible. Thank you to everyone that i got to interact with i would do a shoutout but the list would be too long :)

Heres some screenshots that i took randomly, not a lot of great shots as i get too caught up in things to remember screen shots.

Early encounters with Caius

Chillin at the enclave

The longest duel i have ever seen..

Fun in the tower of mercy

Behold the power!

Amazing Scenary

Conflict

Pissing off the Docks

At the conclave will all communicate with telepathy really

Studying hard

Hmmmm

Last she was seen heading towards "The Way"

Her fate? Well it doesn't look to good for her.

But perhaps this isn't the last we have seen of her...

:)

Caster13

Is that.... A one-woman run of the Way...?

One_With_Nature

Oh and Just for you BoomdaddyBP,

Ashara likes to keep an eye on things

Kinslayer988

One with Nature, you need to become One With Nature. Make a nature Mage or a barb dude
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

johanmaxon

Bard with wild theme sooong.

One_With_Nature

Quote from: Caster13;194187Is that.... A one-woman run of the Way...?

Perhaps. <_<

Udenbur

Shame Ashara went into retirement, man. Impressive job on the run for sure!

putrid_plum

nerf the way, to easy now

One_With_Nature

Well what little time i spent in the underdark, i was chased by chosen and beholders. Drow war parties tried to kill me, i spawned under 50ft of water and some rather un-pleasant things happened that nobody will ever find out.. but heres a few screenshots and i will let you picture the rest.

Hmmm... Should i try to re-animate..?

o.O

!?!?!

You've lost the game

Pup

I MUST make a character that goes back to the Underdark (Other than Belm), I miss it so...  

Sweet pics, also.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Porkolt

Par-tayyyyyy

But good run! Excellent.

Echigo

Sooo..... Who's going to "capture" Thorleif now? O_o
meth

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Garem

Awesome ending! Ashara is sorely missed, however.

Velshies 4 LIFE