Veshann Solarian

Started by Dr Dragon, September 04, 2010, 05:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Dragon

Veshann Solarian the former Stygian Aspirant who quit the Armada due to what he percieved as dishonor and insults so he ended up deciding to throw away his aspirations and join the docks as a big "F You" To the Armada.  

Veshann unlike a lot of my evil chars hated the evil acts he did and used religion to justify his many evil acts committed IG even though he deeply despised them.      

Veshann is an unfortunate case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time and seeing the wrong things.  

It was a blast paying him to my friends and enemies and some of my friends that became my foes,

Heres a little bit about his philosophy.

This is what he did with the head of a drow he killed the truth is I got a lucky great axe crit they do a lot of damage!

This is Veshann telling Vaca and Davroth all about what he saw.

Veshann commented on how he felt about Morthel's motive for murder to which a certain infantryman responded.

This is a little bit of a foreshadow of him saying screw the Armada unfortunately abandoning his aspirations resulted in his demise.

UnholyWon

Awesome, now you can play Sten's Father.

Winston Martin

Cool PC man, good work.

Drakill Tannan

Seanzie

Good job on him.. too bad Yavaer didn't have time to make great friends with him.

TeufelHunden

Yup I should really start taking screenies 0.0 Rodrik's screeny thing is gunna suck.