Sah'rdi'nii. The lengthy tale.

Started by FishyBusiness, February 26, 2011, 12:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishyBusiness

Sah`rdi`nii. Fish. Infamous Tentacle-Rape.

WARNING: SCREENSHOT HEAVY.

This character was created on Thursday, April 22nd, 2010 at 12:55:48  PM.
Since creation, this character has logged on and off 532 times.
The character has spent 34 days, 22 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds  online.

So ends his tale. It was a lengthy tale, it was a beautiful tale, and I enjoyed it from the very beginning until the very end. If I was to write down the names of all of those I totally enjoyed interacting with from the very beginning, until the very end.. There would be no space left for screenshots in this topic. Thank you everyone for making this possible.

The biggest thanks goes of course to Team-Gazer and Team-Nature. Keep on rocking!

I urge you all to try and play a Stargazer at some point, there is so much lore hidden, waiting to be discovered (much of it now on Gazer forums too! Hint, hint). There will be moments, of course, when you one will get bored. Nature-groups on EFU come in cycles. Sometimes it's blooming and flourishing like mad, almost overwhelmingly so, and sometimes.. there are weeks when you walk the server alone, wondering WTF are you even playing this boring stuff. But then! Boom. Something happens. New PC's appear. Try it. You won't regret it.

His story got to the (annoying) point where people started to refer to Stargazers as 'Fish and others', which- Was very much so demeaning towards the other gazers!

---

And so it starts...

Fishy had a particular hatred for the Brood, and he sought to find the TRUTH about their origin from the beginning. Leaving his mark everywhere.

He made unusual 'friends' which he referred to as 'fishbait' behind their backs, of course. Yes, he was a devious, scheming Fish.

Of course, he was betrayed. So many times, that it just to the stupid point of him expecting betrayal from everyone possible.

Yes, his friends, or fishbaits, became even weirder in time, resulting in many WTF questions-

[Notorious P.I.G] Kushnak: [Talk] [Grunts and lifts the stargazer onto his back.]
[Notorious P.I.G] Kushnak: [Whisper]  Watch the battle. Enjoy it.
[FishyBusiness] Sah'rdi'nii: [Talk] [Nests himself there, comfortably, on his shoulders]

He traveled into the Mists numerous times with many of his friends, and with what happened to him during the journeys made him absolutely distrustful to any visions sent by the Mist.

Gazer-town sometimes is barren and dead as a graveyard, and sometimes, it can simply bloom with life!

He loved spasming with K'ita. Aiiiiiiie!

Aside of MANY secrets of great POWER he discovered IG... HE also discovered a ton of bugs.

He loved cats. He was a Stargazer afterall! But sometimes, EFU lets you see some incredibly random events on its' own!

He traveled to many places, to some even undercover!

He schemed and plotted with many.

Something about halfling sorcerers (or sorcerers in general) looking similar.

He did have a weird sort of relationship going on with the great White Beard (to which many didn't agree OOC, but he had his reasons.)

And yes. When the famine struck, the anarcho-syndicate of the Wilds went on saving the animals... How? By teleporting them to a SECRET PLACE.

He shared many, many words with Jeneil, whom he considered a great friend of his. A bond, was forged.

... Who in fact had her great secret, which slipped away accidentally. She was a Sasquatch.

.. And well. Even Conclave people want to join the awesome of the Gazer-gang.

There was a lot of silliness flung around as well!

.... And what happens, when the cat is not home and the mice play..

... During one of his many adventures, and dozing off in thought (AKA me going out for a smoke in what I thought to be a 'safe spot').. he was offered to betray the Old Ways!

He had many, many, many more adventures, most of them I did not even get the chance to click PrintScreen, due to having to loot/buff/heal/save everyone most of the time! But many tales are spoken in Gazer-town, so make a Gazer and hear them all!

And yes. He indeed had a sentient-fish.

And well. He was quite a rich PC as well! The ammount of epic loot pieces simply tossed away by the Gazers is ridiculous! Oh, stupid metal full plate -> Thrash.

And if you still think that playing a Gazer is boring, and you'd be alone all the time, getting mauled by wilderness spawns constantly or serving as a fodder for the Stygian/Order wars... Then maybe this will convince you. There's a lot of gazers around, some more, some less active! But all of them awesome!

That's all folks. See you one the flipside.

The Old Hack

Wonderful, wonderful character. Karrin only knew him briefly but liked him very much.

Looking forward to your next, as always. :)

Nightshadow

I saw him a few times on a few characters, this latest one especially.

Good stuff.

MissMonkey

You know what i think. Loved him, magical stuff happened, in my opinion. But i left and came back so its fresher for me. Great story, great lore.

Blue41

Trout was, for my character, the very source of tons of Stargazer lore. Loved him, loved playing with him. Sad to see him go.

AllMYBudgies

Trout was simply fantastic, I'm sad to see him go.
Thanks for sharing some of his awesome moments, and good luck with your next!

Luke Danger

Aw man, Trout was AWESOME.

Thanks for sharing the moments, we're going to miss him!

TheMaide

Fantastic screenshots :)

Nightshadow

Trout's symbol just seems to pop up everywhere, doesn't it?

Somniis

Trout Tribe!....... Brilliant work, mate... I was certain you'd become a Stargazer Elder... More random explosions taking us to new dimensions please :)

Jayde Moon

:(

Well played, my friend.  Well played.

Ommadawn

:D  = Trout
:(  = Trout Dead

Wildlings

Trout will be greatly missed.

Yalta

xXCrystal_Rose

Aww I loved him. Great character. My druid liked him ever since Kashyapi first introduced them on one of those walks.