Plot Recruitment - Secret secret!

Started by Mort, November 09, 2008, 06:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mort

Hello,

If someone has no main character at the moment and would be interested in the start of a small/large plot, you should send me a PM. I'm looking for maybe 2-3 people at most and sadly due to the secretive nature, I cannot tell a lot! What I can do tell is that it involves going back to Sanctuary Roots, An Ascension, A Cult and A Natural-inclined group. I will tell more if I do select you and you decide to commit to it 100%!

Very vague, but a group with a very big impact on Sanctuary's history and that seek do more than that. So, lots of secrets, lots of scheming, lots of historical references.

Mort

The goals of the group will be very precise and direct, and it will put them in conflict with most if not everyone. Meaning it's a group that will be non-monstrous, but that will become antagonists to almost everyone very quickly. The role of the people that will start off this will be to keep the plot moving, and always active. A few more guidelines:

Alignment:
Evil only.

Classes preference:
non-cleric
non-paladin (self-given)
non-sorceror

Mort

I'll wait a few days before contacting anyone, and leave 2-3 days for those who are still interested to create a concept.

Time line wise:
This will start in about a week.