Bazaar of the Bizarre

Started by derfo, April 02, 2011, 06:28:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derfo

I know that screenshots were desirable for this, and although I did not get many myself, I figure I would start up a topic for it since no one else did.

There were a lot of cooler items/scenes to show, so if you have any shots I encourage you to share them. (so I do not have to sit here alone with a few puny item descriptions) I do not believe they are considered spoilers or anything.

Thanks to Howland for running the event.

EDIT: post items sold by fopilla only

you axed for it

Amazing shortsword.

Howlando

The items sold by Lesp were in a different category of those sold by Fopilla Sor, so shouldn't probably be posted unless the owner doesn't mind.

Those items given out or sold by Fopilla Sor the Fabulist (anagram of April Fools) are welcome to be posted here.  Each one subtly trolled the Suggestions forum and the debates that go on there. Although I'm not sure players quite yet get the full extent of the prank.

EfUA_undercover

So we have to wait till next april to see her flying around? :(

The bow was obvious though.

Nice event!

SmashingGiants

Craig210

xXCrystal_Rose

Sounds like a lot of fun ^^ Wish I could find the place it was held at to attend.

Aethereal

• Introduction

• As house Aethersee comes up with a brilliant plan the idea is stolen by a mad man.

• Beaten to the first, the Garagosian gnome tries to quench his thirst.

• With his stomach open and the juices of chaos flowing the mage licks up his beloved liquid.

• A stylish exit, farewell hero! And so it was truly a Bazaar of the Bizzare.

• No refunds

[/LIST]
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJAoaCHdTJY]To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof[/url]

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

BRESTON

I somehow didnt think there would be a big april fools joke IC, and feel retarded <_< You got me Howland, you Got me good.

The Old Hack

Here's some of the items I screenshotted:

They did look fantastic. A wee bit too fantastic almost >.<