[Boulder tossing... aka Thôrgrimm Modrûvellir, son of Thôrgrim. (Screenshot-heavy)]

Started by SmashingGiants, April 20, 2011, 10:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashingGiants

Thôrgrimm Modrûvellir (carefree_giant_stomping)

This character was created on Saturday, March 26th, 2011 at 06:45:13  PM.
Since creation, this character has logged on and off 90 times.
The character has spent 10 days, 3 hours, 23 minutes, and 32 seconds  online.

This character was created with the sole intent of helping the Golden Alliance establish the home in the mountains and be able to casually stroll up and down the Mist Mountains.

It turned out amazingly well, and I had an absolute blast.

Sorry dwarves, did NOT expect to go out so fast!

I basically made it a habit of going up to Gaseric's camp and back down at least once per reset. Managed to keep it up.

At the end of his career, Thorgrimm has managed to slaughter 127 Mist Ogres on his solo walks (well, accompanied by the faithful Herbert).

Even Herbert managed to get a few on his own.

-----

One of the amazing moments however, was this.

I cheered for the pig, standing paralyzed for five minutes. It won. Praised be the sacred Warboar of Haela Brightaxe.

---

And well, that's it. Will post screenshots of The End Run in the next post once I upload them!

Axes high!

SmashingGiants

The End Run, or rather: How did Mort manage to wipe out most of the dwarven faction in an epic way.

Enjoy! Eventhough we all died, it was a truly fantastic atmosphere.

Mort[DM]:

--With the last attempt by Horus, Black and Warwick to triumph over the Beholder God failing, it sits atop its throne alone, but thriumphant over its foes. Your respective corpses litter its chamber, being adorned against the wall as trophies... frozen in a stare of horror.--

--With everyone dead down there, and the survivors telling the dwarves the horrible tale, they have no choice but to blow the pathway out leaving you to your sordid faith...--

Luke Danger

It was awesome running with Thorgrimm on Gloin, I'm glad I stuck around long enough for us to do a suicide mission together :)

Gennedy

Badass char. I'm really gonna miss running around with him......

Shamtastic

Any of you newly dead, loved dwarves so much you want another, Gromlytha is currently in heat..just saying..Wild Dwarf Barb/ranger type..you know you want too..poisoned hand claws, loinclothes and tribal love! Ya baby!!!  :P...

Looked like an epic event! Hope it was as much fun as it appears to have been.

SmashingGiants

Oh, forgot these.

Stomping through the Gnoll Q with....

Glorious!

Also, Sham. Tribal love FTW!

Ebok

Thorgrimm was my favorite dwarf. <3

AKMatt

LiAlH4

Well done, to you and all those who went down on that quest! Thorgrimm was a great dwarf, and we ended up building something great out of those mountain treks. :)

The Old Hack

As if Karrin were ever going to bug out on a friend headed into mortal danger like that! She went down as she lived, at least, and so did Thôrgrimm!

Looking forward to your next masterpiece!