..Not for the faint of hearts..

Started by Trollbelly, April 26, 2011, 11:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howlando

Dash

prestonhunt

I've seen people banned for less.  Perhaps goblins are ALSO immune to the rules.

TheImpossibleDream

No fun allowed. Ban.

Porkolt

BTW, I urge everyone to zoom in on those blacked-out bits of text because you can still read quite clearly what those scumbag DMs were saying about this.

Udenbur

UnholyWon

The things Howland will engage in for donations...

Howland's hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Trollbelly

I find it ironic to be wordlessly attacked by high level PCs and brought down in 2 rounds while this thread is so fresh : http://www.escapefromunderdark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53882 . Ah well.

Congrats, I suppose. Enjoy my loot.

derfo

Craig210

Quote from: Trollbelly;236181I find it ironic to be wordlessly attacked by high level PCs and brought down in 2 rounds while this thread is so fresh : http://www.escapefromunderdark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53882 . Ah well.

Congrats, I suppose. Enjoy my loot.

Your still wanted to log in for questioning, i do believe your also saught after by 2 pcs as a slave.

The Beggar

So I suppose I'll be making more time for EfU, now that cybor is supported.

Cluckyx

Now Introducing:

EFU AFTER DARK

($24.99 for your first month then $30.00 every month afterwards, all our DMs are 18 or older)

putrid_plum

Being a goblin is the hard knock life.

UnholyWon

Quote from: Cluckyx;236222Now Introducing:

EFU AFTER DARK

($24.99 for your first month then $30.00 every month afterwards, all our DMs are 18 or older)

I suggest the EFU community purchase stock in Kleenex and Vaseline.

Daddy's a big spender with lots of time on his hands. Hope the DMs are up on all their shots.

Professor Death

As funny in a South Park or Beavis and Butthead way as this has all been, the conversation and direction have begun to wear thin. Could we lock this up yet and move on to a more family friendly fre of mind?  I'm not trying to be prudish here but I was always been proud of EFU as somewhere I would let my own daughters lo into if they had an interest. Now I'm not so sure....