Madam LaRue

Started by ThePaintedLady, August 03, 2011, 08:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chezcaliente

Congratulations on such a fantastic PC... she will long be considered an integral part of the island I imagine.

Blue41

Oh, man.

A fantastic character, an integral part of nature, mysticism and everything in between. Interacted with you on quite a few characters, and loved every second. Definitely a prominent PC for many; I know she was one for me.

UnholyWon

An amazing character, I enjoyed all of my interactions with her.

The Old Hack

A living legend on the island. I had many interactions with her with a number of different characters, all of which I found deeply satisfying. If Leged was somehow EfU: A's Fëanor, Madame LaRue was the server's Gandalf.

MexicanGunslinger

my first char on efu m was a pissant fool but after meeting you he choose to follow you even if their ideals clashed. A great character :)

Canzah

Bearic

I'm sad to read she's retired, but she was awesome to play together with when I did. =]

Wrexsoul

Beyond a doubt one of the most ambient and coolest characters on the server since I returned. Every time we interacted, LaRue hinted at such amazing depths of knowledge and wisdom - leaving me awestruck every time. Sure isn't going to be the same walking around the wilds now, without you to bump into.

Diz-e

HMMMMMM...

The Coven raises the dead...

DnDPnPPlayer

WIll miss her... was awesome to have her at my side for some memoriable events... And I've learned much from her... both as a character and as a player.  SHe will be missed by myself and Niven (especially since Niven and Larue had similiar views of Balance and allowing each to follow their own path)

Well played

CroakingOpera

From a place far, far away, I take off my hat and bow my head to you, sir, thanking for the truly outstanding, magical and breathtaking moments we had together, on multiple PC's.

Preposterone

Had that one nature walk with LaRue, had a really great time, enjoyed that single encounter.

Somniis

More LaRue memories... - pics during my time on two of my characters that met LaRue.

Brunch with LaRue in the Old City - My first visit to the place since EfU:A came into being. Thanks to LaRue.

LaRue keeps strange company - strangers in need.

LaRue among Many Friends risking a Mist Walk.

On the Red Witch trail- Confirming rumours about enemy movements in the forest...

Goodbye My Friend.

Twelve

A little late to the retirement party... but Dagul loved her.

Pup

Yeah I was away when this was posted.  LaRue was fantastic.  Loved cruisin' with her and Jubari.  You'll have to tell me about her end sometime.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals