First Brawler's League BRAWWWLLLLL

Started by Vlaid, October 18, 2011, 09:54:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlaid

I didn't get as many screenshots as I meant to. It was really hectic with all the whispers, DM  posessed NPC, PC chatter, running brawls, helping with betting, and keeping eliminations sorted out. So if anyone else grabbed more screenshots that would be great.

I was going to save this for when Kreegar gets retired/permaed, but I wanted to give people that weren't there some idea what to expect from our brawls! Cross fight club with WWF and I think you get the idea. It was two parts martial skill and one part theatrics.

It would have been hard to take a WORSE screenshot of the action. But I believe Sled is fighting Caspar in this shot. You can see the Baron working the teet of Mistlocke for some more coins at the betting in the background.

Grudge match between Throm and Cobbler. I never was sure what it was about, but they didn't like each other and Kreegar liked that, which is about all he cared about it to give the crowd some meat to chew on, so to speak.

This is the result of the bare knuckle brawl. A pit full of sweaty, bruised, nearly naked men. Queue it's raining men. You can see the wench Kreegar and the Baron hired on for the brawl off to the right, Lucrezia Auluc. I didn't get much free time to read a lot of the ambient RP in the crowd during the event but we had her passing out drinks, food, and assisting with the betting.

And of course, our champion. Cobbler won every brawl (singles and mass) except for one which Caspar won. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get a CHAMPION screenshot of him yet.

Hope to see you at the next BRRRAWWWLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Sion Ti'ren

haha, awesome.

can't beleive I missed it though. signed up and did IG training and everything, got really excited, then missed it.

will have to make sure I'm there for the next one!