Retaking the Unyielding Pass

Started by a_windy_path, November 14, 2011, 12:14:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

a_windy_path

Hats off to Mort for yet another EPIC event.

Thank you kindly, sir.

A few screenshots. Keep them coming!

Tinker Tom!

First row seats! :D What a show

Luke Danger

Gaeseric the Unyielding? More like Gaeseric the BADASS

The Old Hack

Wonderful event, I enjoyed it thoroughly!

Jayde Moon

The Prayers to Tempus are answered

Fighting beside our Mist Ogre Allies

The Agony comes!

Our heroes think to vanquish their foe...

But not to be, it draws on the Blight and restores itself!

The forces scattered, Gaeseric makes a final bold move!

Down they tumble... the end of Gaeseric?

Pup

So awesome and ridiculous.  Much praise to Mort and all the players involved.  It was the best 5 hours I've spent in a long time....
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Wrexsoul

Very cool event, kudos to Mort and those involved! Here are a couple of screens I took...

The gathering, where we find out that victory is unlikely without allies.

So, off we go, to parlay with a bunch of orcs in the forest.

Due to the sheer number of people involved in the event (before half of them died, anyway), not everyone could join the discussions with the orcs and ogres. So, people play the waiting game. Being a bard, I of course make a desperate attempt to fill the silence with a corny story I pull out of the air.

Finally, we fight the big fight. Our ogre buddies agree to help (after snacking on people's dreams like so many Gengars).

There were a lot more giants than in this shot, but when there were more than one I was a bit too busy surviving to reach for the screenshot key (look Ma', I'm tanking!).

Finally, the Agony appears! Its appearance scared the hell out of me, but fear turned into frightened excitement as we actually managed to beat it up a bit! Alas, one of the people in there must have been a cat druid, because it certainly seemed to have nine lives...

That's what I managed to shoot! Sadly no pictures of the epic fights against the hordes we were put up against (you try taking a photo with 20 giants hurling boulders the size of houses your way), but it sure was a grand event.

Damien

Managed to get a few action shots! Sick event.

Earning the trust of Mist Ogres

MARCHING

..........((This represents the missing agony screenshots and Morn running around in circles for about 10 minutes.))

Like a G6