Marcail, Skald of the Watchers

Started by sylvyrdragon, February 26, 2012, 04:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sylvyrdragon

his character was created on Tuesday, October 11th, 2011 at 03:30:58 PM.
Since creation, this character has logged on and off 133 times.
The character has spent 8 days, 6 hours, 25 minutes, and 22 seconds online.

Her story was simple.  Raised by her Father, a simple woodsman and sell sword, she spent her youth traveling the great forests of Ymph.  It was not until she became of age, and her father arranged a marriage for her that she learned of Tempus and how she could lend voice and aid to those that walked his path.

I want to thank all the fantastic players I've interacted with.  It was because of you her story became so enjoyable.  From the Watchers to the Wilds and the Conclave.  Way to many to name here, but you all know who you are.

So Screen shots.  I have none of her "loot".. which I admit she had little of, but then she was about the story, not the quests.  She died at 6th level.

Raff and Marcail played many practical jokes on each other.  There might be evidence of one of Marcails still in the server.. you just have to find it. ~.^

A possible truce?  I wouldn't bet on it.

Getting ready to go get us a ship!

Fighting to get said ship.

Ritual for the Heart of Life... stay out of the water!

The magics begin.

It worked !

And now for her end!  She willingly sacrificed herself in the hopes that it would aid the sapling to grow.

Ready for what she knows is to come.

With the aid of Warriors from 'Warriors Rest', Marcail is able to hold off the Agony and a host of other big baddies for the survivors to get away.

And finally her rest

Once again thanks all, players, Dm's etc.  She was lots of fun because of you.

Pandip

I never interacted with her until the very end, and I'm still glad that I was able to at those last moments. Brilliant ending. We'll be talking about the Spirit of Wyldewater for ages.

Spiffy Has

The Battle Maiden stands proud against the Isle of Blight, never shall she waver as the Heart of the Tree of Life.

Winston Martin

Exciting conclusion! Please link the head override.

xXCrystal_Rose

So long as we hold Wyldwater she will never truly die.  Great job as ever sylvyrdragon.

Bearic

Canzah

Didn't spend as much time with her as I probably should have, yet she did seem like a very fine character.

Looking forward to your next one Sylvyr.

Questing Knight

Even as watchers we didn't meet often but the times we did were fun.  A cool idea for a bard and a truly epic end.

xxWhisperingWindsxx

<3 She'll definitely be missed.
[20:20] <crump> nature's not outright trying to murder everyone there, it's playing gentle, lures everyone into a false sense of security. then it strikes. chicago's weather is the bdsm of nature systems

The Old Hack

Wonderful character, I had way too little interaction with her :)

One_With_Nature

Nice character Syl, look forward to the next

Ebok

I should've stuck around longer. :(

mucka1916

Awesome character Syl! Kay-fah had fun times with her. Can't wait to see your next one.

prestonhunt