Battle of the Dragons nwn pvp module (Old School Style)

Started by One_With_Nature, March 11, 2012, 12:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One_With_Nature

I dug up this old module i use to enjoy and will be hosting it for the next few days to see if anyones interested in it as a passtime. It is basically as follows:

Two dragons, Aniel and Roshnak engage in an epic battle to dominate the  realm. You join forces with either to be a hero in this battle. Fight  alongside the Dragons' armies, slay hordes of underlings while raking in  the treasure. But be wary of enemy Heroes, they could be hiding in the  shadows.     Team Battle Arena at its finest!

Each battle you and your team mates will start at level 4 and progress and you continue to battle the opposing forces and gaining gold as you do, the idea being you will grow in power and equipment so you can take on the enemy dragon. Upon a death you will respawn after a short period of time and be able to rejoin the battle.

This is not like any of the major PvP nwn servers and can be a lot of fun if a lot of people get involved.

Its basically DOTA / LOL in NWN form.

One_With_Nature

The plan is to have a big team game later around 17:00 GMT (4 hours from now) if enough people are interested.

RuinedDesires

real oldschool nwn, I remember rolling around on these servers back in 04

putrid_plum

lol i used to play this, i'm down

One_With_Nature

If i get enough interest i'm going to design an EFU themed battle.

Sons vs Stygians
H'bala vs Mistlocke

something like that..

Relinquish

Key to victory: Maximized Isaacs.

Valo56

Ah.. I was so sad when I looked one day and couldn't find the BOTD server. :(

I'm definitely playing. VORAGOR THE TORNADO COMES TO SLAY THE DRAGON! :P

Luke Danger

I'm game if I have time.

Maiden in Peril

Oh sweet I really loved this! Going to get some more folks who played that with me possibly.

One_With_Nature

Got some bugs to iron out, i'll let you know when its up again.

EDIT: Scrap that, its all fixed.

One_With_Nature

Are you on IRC MIP?

One_With_Nature

Will be up again today, come to irc channel #BOTD and we'll sort out a little tournament.

One_With_Nature

ETA: 1.5 hours til next games.

One_With_Nature

Not the best screenshots in the world but a taste of whats to come.. (Ps: Yes i will give kendrian a crossbow)

Spiffy Has

Tau's Whip has the Onhit Freeze Property and the Chill Aura.