Sinister Enclave XP

Started by One_With_Nature, May 26, 2012, 06:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One_With_Nature

I was considering putting this in suggestion but then i compared it to other quests and thought it surely must be a bug. For a quest that i would consider the most challenging on the server and is rarely ever done, the XP reward was shockingly low.

I think it deserves a review at least if its not an oversight, there are other quests such as Kants Realm that reward better XP and are far less difficult and done a lot more.

Voluminous Cloak

Given the length, difficulty, and prestige of this quest, a dire increase of XP is necessary in my opinion.

One_With_Nature

I noticed Kants had been altered reward wise, has Sinister Enclave been altered in anyway?

Gippy

I think Kants gave too much experience / gold for a quest that has a trick, where once you figure it out, is essentially easy. This was probably being abused for the last two-three weeks. This is not so much a problem with Sinister Enclave (which still gives significant experience to high level PCs) but with how other quests, that are far easier, were giving out too much experience.

putrid_plum

Exactly the point I made about Kants on IRC.  Also I believe you can do Sinister Enclave to what L12?  Also the XP you gain over the entire quest is likely high if you don't die and also the reward you get can be excellent too.