A Compendium

Started by Kinslayer988, June 11, 2012, 12:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinslayer988

So with all my heart put into what I could, here is my compendium:

Otoah the Bear:

An older stargazer of the Bear tribe, he was 40 of age. Raised a fisherman for his tribe he worked every day. In the days of EFU:A, the Stygians became to enslave his people so he fled to the mountain, becoming a druid to help his people. During the shrouding he experienced visions of the past, the present, and future of the Bear tribe. His destiny: to reunite the bear tribe, connect the stones of Ufdu and destroy the lichess, from there exiling the humans off Ymph. Through ritual he made Mar'koth his spirit guardian (whom I swear grew every reset).

Being kidnapped by a dragon!?

A curse of the Spider tribe, her mind corrupted

A cure for a good friend, hunter, and bloodthirsty Tigress

MUG

"There are many oddities in the wilds" ~ Starless Night

A dear friend Aurelie Carmine, by the way: CASTER = DA-BOMB

Only (DM?) super loot I have had which boosted Markoth to OMEGA MODE

COMITAL WAR SHOTS:

The untold hero of the Comital War, survivalist Otoah the Bear. Kicked out of Mistlocke by an intolerant Menaster Caermyn. This sort of killed me as a player. To have gone that length of being the 1 of five to have killed the viceroy to have heard "sorry, not meant for wilder PCs". It took me some time but I got over it. The event was so delicious though and one of my favorites of all time. Thank you DMs for he conflicts and love put into it.

The triple Bear threat

And that sums up Otoah. Next:

Tariok of Olsymvir:

Tariok was born to be a merchant. Raised to study, trade, and trick. When he was taken on a ship travelling to Waterdeep it shipwrecked and he was cast on an island. Slowly made insane over time, he had his own obscure form of druidic oaths he took, claiming the land his to protect in the name of the fury. When brought to Ymph, he saw it as a ticking time bomb, one that would destroy the world given time. In an act to delay the Lichess, he proposed to create a mass storm, one that would rip apart the isle. Destroying all of those upon it and weakening H'bala and giving the druids time.
The second druid of mine, he was fun for me to go on as there was always some conflict going on with the Stewards (which is one of the greatest factions in EFU I will say). I would like to thank all the players in the Stewards and Wyrm Watchers as well as DM Jayde Moon for all his work with revamping the Stewards.

Screenshots:
The Seat

Being asked on the "opinion" of Balance

There are many obscure things to be found, and then there are those old jokes that just make you laugh.

The abyss below

Mysterious secrets

Who is this grandfather character? What is his ambition? What is his life? Who knows!?

Lastly, a screenshot of me 'trolling' Dash:

Stay classy EFU.
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

Spiffy Has

Seanzie

<3 you babe (i knew every single one of your secret accounts, you're almost as bad as thomas)